Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what's the best way to reheat a french bread pizza slice? or a totinos small pizza? do you want it crispy, like a cracker, or do you want it chewy like bread gum? do you want your sauce drier and more concentrated, or wet and slippery? how is the best way to reheat these things? microwave, oven, toaster oven, on a grill, or the stovetop? and for how long? should I sprinkle it with water, or perhaps olive oil before beginning the process? please don't tell me to just order a pizza. that's not what I'm asking about. I want to gauge the communities feelings on this. if you don't even have an opinion then, bud, don't waste my time. don't waste both our time. oh, you're from europe and you're perplexed about what I mean when I say french bread? oh man, I don't care. I don't even want to care about you. oh my god, no. just don't even bother. just answer my question if you can, or go live in a garbage can if you can't. keep your smart mouth to yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

this is a no wisenheimer zone.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

dogmother1776 posted:

Put it in a plastic bag with a stick of butter and sous vide it.

I'm not the blu aqua radisson hotel pacific ballroom during dinner service on day four of the midwestern pest control convention, I am a man. I'm not making a pizza in my bathtub. I'm not doing that. It's not happening. no.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

8 track betamax posted:

Yeah I just listened to ep 521 too op

this is actually more like a jungian synchronicity. I was bitching about wanting a five meter long slice of cheesy garlic\pizza bread & a minute maid orange slurpee on facebook three days ago, then yesterday I really wanted french bread pizza like the kind you get from the frozen section (I still want this), and now there's an episode thrown into the mix. experiencing life's grand cavalcade never fails to blow it to the back.

The Sphinxster posted:

It seems like a lot of people missed this post

I made a completely raunchy "eff you" picture in mspaint for when people got mouthy, but it's on my other computer.

Edgar posted:

I recommend Giordano’s deep dish from Chicago. That right there was worth the trip to Naperville.

tortorices, man. get it together.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

here I remade my raunchy image for big mouths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Germstore posted:

The wrap it in foil and throw it in the oven seems like the correct answer, but microwave because lol at effort I'm eating left over french bread pizza for god sake.q

I kinda like a floppy microwaved totinos pizza. it's all playfully soft and pliant, like a little blanket made out of pizza. you can roll it up like a burrito and eat it that way; I bet you could even put refried beans and whatnot in it and roll it up into a literal burrito. then if you deep fried it it would be a crazy chimichanga.

• Locked thread