Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Let's move on"
:stare:

And Duzzy Funlop wonders why I hate the loving Krauts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Two Finger posted:

How do you feel about the italians? Seems you got a hateboner for the whole axis

I hate the guido's no doubt, and even the Irish for staying neutral but I really hate the Krauts. The nips are also on my poo poo list, and I believe we should have let LeMay finish off Japanese society from the sky.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress the Micks.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And god bless their potato loving hearts, but still- gently caress Ireland.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Two Finger posted:

I finally finished command and control. That is one seriously good read and very sobering. I can't really understand how we are still all here. I'm moving onto Blind Man's Bluff next on shims recommendation.

Your gonna enjoy the poo poo out of that book. Made me have a whole new world of appreciation for submariners.

• Locked thread