Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Come one, come all - Step Right UP - Get your probations here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Welcome to BYOB BillmasterCozb, when you get off probation, there is a thread you should post in so you can get to know the posters of the 'yob.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Spergminer posted:

Can you write something nice about dogs? :)

I am proud to be your first probation

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

EmmyOk posted:

Can I have this as a probation reason please? TIA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sorry, I'm dumb and don't know how to close an image tag

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I take your silence for assent. Thank you very much for not probating me.

Congratulations! you found the loophole.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Shakill OReal posted:

Please don't probe me OP. You know that part in Blair Witch Project where they're yelling at the girl for still making a movie while they're dying and she's like "It's all I have"

That's me OP. The witch will get me if you probe me.

I won't probate you now, but I will some time in the future. you won't know where, you won't know when. By the end of it, you will be begging for death

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Business Gorillas posted:

I think it would be pretty self defeating to do that assuming they're cold blooded but maybe they all decide that they want to ve collectively more chill after digging up the something awful and learning about those of us that post in byob

so
you know I'm going to probate you twice now right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Vynar posted:

Is this the thread where we don't get probated? Because I really do not want to lose my posting ability even temporarily. Please do not probate me. The new probation image has nothing on the cat in the box one from long ago.

You might want to try the chat thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007

• Locked thread