Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Someone should become the Reform, AL Beast.

You can do things like eat dirt and drive around drunk on a lawn mover.

spud fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
LA Beast here. *Eats 30 pounds of gumbo.*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoenice used to try and gently caress my sisters teenage friends so I like LA Beast better

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
video idea: la beast eats a dog poop

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

Someone should become the Reform, AL Beast.

You can do things like eat dirt and drive around drunk on a lawn mover.

isnt that what everyone does there

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Germstore posted:

LA Beast here. *Eats 30 pounds of gumbo.*

Lol. This is a typical goon meal.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

His twitter is sort of keeping me from wanting to watch any of his videos anymore. It's just stream of consciousness tweets and trying really hard to stay relevant. I dunno if I'm finally at a point where watching someone lose their mind is no longer entertaining or what.

frogge fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Aug 17, 2016

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Doctor J Off posted:

The la beast is no shoenice, imo

shoenice is the dude that faked all the really weird eat things, right? like he'd make a pinprick hole in a sealed container and replace turpentine with club soda?

but he seemed really chill and i guess was doing it for some entertainment and stuff so keep on keepin on shoenice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

LA BEAST EATS A WHOLE BUNCH OF SAND

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

LA BEAST EATS A FOOTLONG MEATBALL SUBWAY SANDWICH

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

WHADDUP BROS LA BEAST HERE GONNA EAT SOME PINEAPPLE PIZZA FROM PAPA JOHNS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
LA Beast swallowing whole hot dogs is one of the best vids on youtube

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
LA BEAST EATS A BIG LOBSTER CARAPACE AND ITS ALL SPINY

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

LA BEAST HERE GONNA DRINK A CARAMEL MACCHIATO, EXTRA WHIP BROS, GETTING REAL.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Smythe posted:

LA Beast swallowing whole hot dogs is one of the best vids on youtube

"Be a Man!"

*Forcibly shoves footlong hotdog down throat*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LA BEAST HERE GONNA EAT THE EXHUMED CORPSE OF MY ROLE MODEL CRANBERRY DANIEL

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I bet KGBeast was the one who tried to take him out for stealing his gimmick.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is anyone surprised that a man who makes a living by eating weird stuff on youtube might have the brokebrains

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Maybe we all let LA Beast down

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's been hosed up watching both his mind and body deteriorate with the passage of time. Funny dude, but god drat, he needs to get out of the competitive 'cactus-eating with icy hot-slathered balls' industry

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel sorry for the beast, he seems like one of those weird outliers from high school with the interests and mind of a nerd but the body and mentality of bro. He's probably always had a hard time finding friends he can truly relate too beyond "whoa, you're the guy that ate 5 lbs of gummy bears" and it ate at him until he went insane. There's some rapper who used to post in FYAD who made really funny shark raps that goons and several normal people enjoyed but he had a huge breakdown about how he was disrespecting hip-hop and he didn't want to be known as the shark rapper his whole life and got out of the game right when people like Lil Dicky became a thing and got involved with real music in their post youtube career. lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I feel sorry for the beast, he seems like one of those weird outliers from high school with the interests and mind of a nerd but the body and mentality of bro. He's probably always had a hard time finding friends he can truly relate too beyond "whoa, you're the guy that ate 5 lbs of gummy bears" and it ate at him until he went insane. There's some rapper who used to post in FYAD who made really funny shark raps that goons and several normal people enjoyed but he had a huge breakdown about how he was disrespecting hip-hop and he didn't want to be known as the shark rapper his whole life and got out of the game right when people like Lil Dicky became a thing and got involved with real music in their post youtube career. lol

you either die rapping about sharks or live long enough to see yourself become the shark

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Naerasa posted:

It's been hosed up watching both his mind and body deteriorate with the passage of time. Funny dude, but god drat, he needs to get out of the competitive 'cactus-eating with icy hot-slathered balls' industry

Those epic meal time dudes looked like homeless people the last time I checked too

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
having achieved his goal of bringing back Crystal Pepsi, he is wandering lost, his highest and final purpose attained

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Business Gorillas posted:

Those epic meal time dudes looked like homeless people the last time I checked too

yeah, but I don't think it's the food because hell they only eat like two bites each of the stuff they make.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Rucking 60 miles with a weighted pack, slowly going crazy, long hair and beard, wears mostly hoodies.

Must be a GiP poster.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Is there a video of him mentally deteriorating anywhere, because I've only seen him filming himself walking a long way in preparation to walk a really long way and stopping to drink Gatorade and eat Chipotle lately.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
beast dead, so what

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
he should do a string of videos of him just eating normal poo poo.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jst0rm posted:

he should do a string of videos of him just eating normal poo poo.

I think someone suggested that he just do normal food reviews in one of the video chats and he got all bitchy about it like "I'm not doing food anymore, you can't make me!!"

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

OctoberBlues posted:

I think someone suggested that he just do normal food reviews in one of the video chats and he got all bitchy about it like "I'm not doing food anymore, you can't make me!!"

it probably occurred to him that his life is empty and pointless and so the most rational response is to walk across America but GET THIS: do it real fast

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
have a good day

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

drat horror queefs posted:

it probably occurred to him that his life is empty and pointless and so the most rational response is to walk across America but GET THIS: do it real fast

he should have combined the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwQns6vGfj4

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

OctoberBlues posted:

He is training to become the fastest man to walk across America. I don't remember his exact plan, but it's something like 40 miles a day, every day, for three months. He is woefully unprepared for this.

He's planning on doing the crossing in 64 days which is the equivalent of 1.8 marathons every day.

I have no idea why he's planning on doing it in 64 days because the record for the last 36 years has been 46 days 8 hours. There's also an ultra-marathon dude who's about to attempt to do it in just 45 days and a 57 year old dude did the crossing in 52 days in 2008. Doing it in 64 days would actually be really impressive but it wouldn't be anywhere near the record.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
I always enjoyed how he would go up to a counter or drive-thru of a fast food place and start every order with "hello, LA Beast here."

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

you either die rapping about sharks or live long enough to see yourself become the shark

makes u think

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He's planning on doing the crossing in 64 days which is the equivalent of 1.8 marathons every day.

I have no idea why he's planning on doing it in 64 days because the record for the last 36 years has been 46 days 8 hours. There's also an ultra-marathon dude who's about to attempt to do it in just 45 days and a 57 year old dude did the crossing in 52 days in 2008. Doing it in 64 days would actually be really impressive but it wouldn't be anywhere near the record.

What if he did it while pushing a cart full of bottled water?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Can this thread be about remembering that goon who tried to hike across America and gave up after 3 days?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Keg posted:

What if he did it while pushing a cart full of bottled water?

Depends, is he doing the Death Valley crossing in summer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I watched (skipped through) a video of him eating pencils and it made me feel better about myself.

I still think about that sometimes, when I'm feeling low, like at least today wasn't a pencil-eating day.

• Locked thread