Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
he makes even more money off this poo poo than you estimated but (and this could be a hoax) he did mention one time something about having stomach cancer, changed the subject, but that's probably why he doesn't do eating glue vids anymore

either he has ulcers, or cancer, or pretended to have cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i only watched like two or three of his videos and he never ate all the food in his video

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I like the one where he projectile vomits into a washing machine. Good aim

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
MIND OVER MATTER

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

extra stout posted:

he makes even more money off this poo poo than you estimated but (and this could be a hoax) he did mention one time something about having stomach cancer, changed the subject, but that's probably why he doesn't do eating glue vids anymore

either he has ulcers, or cancer, or pretended to have cancer

You think a guy with 229 million views over six years who has only very very rarely done sponsor type stuff is making over $100k a year? That... just isn't so.

edit: I'm also pretty sure he even said in one of his live chats that he's not making six figures, but that he does make more than he did working for Pepsi.

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 17, 2016

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
what ever happened to shoenice? i heard he was a vet so im guessing suicide

e: oh looks like he still posts poo poo and is alive and insane as ever

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 17, 2016

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

He can't be killed. Did you see that car? He ate a ton of those sugar free gummi bears and shitted out his kidneys.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

Keg posted:

Can this thread be about remembering that goon who tried to hike across America and gave up after 3 days?

glad i wasn't the only one who thought of that

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
He makes me tingle all over!

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
It all started when he bought a vape pen and tried smoking hash oil for the first time while playing super Mario Bros TM

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

It all started when he bought a vape pen and tried smoking hash oil for the first time while playing super Mario Bros TM

Truth

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i switched off after the pepsi crusade. he has a crisis of meaning.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP if you're suggesting that a man who's spent years monetizing lurid spectacles of nauseating self-abuse is in a deteriorating state of mental and physical wellness I'm gonna have to stop your bullshit right there

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

OP if you're suggesting that a man who's spent years monetizing lurid spectacles of nauseating self-abuse is in a deteriorating state of mental and physical wellness I'm gonna have to stop your bullshit right there

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I think his downfall began when he drank two dozen raw eggs, puked them into a pan and cooked it into an omelette and then ate it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just watched an LA beast video from january and he says that while he was planning to start his walk across america in August or September, he thinks he will probably move it up to April.

Hmm, guess not.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

whoflungpoop posted:

Have you been gone or have I been more bad at reading lately

Anyway like your posting

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know I've been joking about how LA Beast was going to end up a trainwreck of a human being for what feels like years now, but I really thought someone would have stepped in and stopped him by this point. This is like the bystander effect on a global scale-- the kind-of running joke you'd see in a Warren Ellis comic or Infinite Jest wannabe 20 years ago.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Keg posted:

Can this thread be about remembering that goon who tried to hike across America and gave up after 3 days?

To raise awareness about bipolar disorder too

...which him starting an insane delusional plan and them dropping it instantly is probably the best illustration of bipolar disorder, so, good job goon. You did it.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

mind the walrus posted:

This is like the bystander effect on a global scale-- the kind-of running joke you'd see in a Warren Ellis comic or Infinite Jest wannabe 20 years ago.

I can just imagine Charlie Brooker writing a Black Mirror episode around LA Beast

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Now I'm going to be really disappointed if he doesn't. Someone tweet at him.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

LA Beast is the big bro I never had.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

subhuman filth posted:

lol hes right at the age where schizophrenia hits dudes...

beaten, but yep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chinatown posted:

have a good day

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
he reminds me of my mother (who has psychotic depression)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

donkey salami posted:

Have you been gone or have I been more bad at reading lately

Anyway like your posting

thank you :blush: now i have butterflies in my stomach

lemme grab my camera and my toothbrush i will show you

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
i cried from laughing so hard at his hot dog challenge

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is having the same crisis of identity that Steve-O had about who he is and what he's doing with his life as a low-brow entertainer who hurts himself for the pleasure of teens, except without any of the alcoholism or inhalant abuse or fame.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

For a culture that relentlessly sucks on South Park's dick it's p. funny how few people seem to remember the "Kenny is a whore" episode when looking at LA Beast, including Beast himself.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
my favorite was the one where he ate 100 dudes loads

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

mind the walrus posted:

For a culture that relentlessly sucks on South Park's dick it's p. funny how few people seem to remember the "Kenny is a whore" episode when looking at LA Beast, including Beast himself.

Dude that episode's probably 15 years old now, most people who watch LA beast aren't even that old.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
i missed the times where he would do eating challenges. his new shtick isn't as entertaining or funny

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Naerasa posted:

Dude that episode's probably 15 years old now, most people who watch LA beast aren't even that old.

Valid point.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
heres another video idea:

la beast eats a bug

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

L.A. BEAST HERE. ABOUT TO GET WATERBOARDED. *grins at camera*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
why is people talking like la beast is just becoming crazy?

he came to fame originally by being the idiot bro who chugged a bottle of everclear and then poo poo his pants, costing him a chance at college football, right?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hes decidedly more unhinged and ive only seen like a half dozen videos

hes mos def always been crazy tho

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hes impossible to hate too IMO

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Keg posted:

you mean 25 miles,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

L.A. BEAST HERE. ABOUT TO GET WATERBOARDED. *grins at camera*

• Locked thread