Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I liked LA Beast. Seemed like a funny dude, did some interesting stuff, but i fell off his wagon with his crystal pepsi thing, which i guess is where he started going crazy? I noticed he was started to be a little weird and unhinged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I hate his hair in these new videos. It's so bad. I hate it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Way too many people smoke weed wrong. The daily lifer types get like this sometimes and dont ever realize/admit it's coming from the weed. I smoked daily for a year and a half and that last half was marked by intense paranoia discomfort and dyspohoria and it took me until a dry spell to realize the weed was the culprit.

Smoke and have fun but its not actually for everyone and sometimes your brain chemistry will change. What used to be blissful self medication can turn into a nightmare if you're stupid about it. I share a bowl once every few months around the right people but i dont smoke daily anymore and I'm so much better off mentally for it. The la beast obviously needs a long break and a complete cessation of regular use

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The kind if paranoia that pops up after long term heavy smoking isnt the same as the noob got too high kind of paranoia. It aint looking out your window every 15 seconds for cops. Its more like half way to a psychotic episode. Dont be dense.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I must be really, really resistant to paranoia because I've gone months without not smoking before. On the other hand, one pill too many of adderall and I'm hiding under my bed and getting a 30 day probe from TCC.

Haha im like the opposite. Adderall turns me into a twitchy but confident guy. I know i shouldn't be in public but i also just handle my poo poo sort of thing. Weed these days is something i have to basically say ok im not going anywhere or talking to anyone for 4-6 hours

• Locked thread