Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rutibex posted:

i can see where this is going
"LA Beast here, and today i'm going to smoke this entire pound of crack! have a good day! :catdrugs:

Yeah, it's time to go big or go home.

Also, I get the feeling he's on drugs regardless so a pound of crack really won't matter in the long run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

i guess he's dead to me now. i stopped giving a poo poo about Beast when he wouldn't shut up about bringing back Crystal Pepsi but held out hope he'd go back to doing them when they finally listened. now that he's trying to walk across america instead, i have no emotional investment in his fat idiot rear end anymore

Not to mention that Crystal Pepsi has been available at various places around where I live, and from the Youtube comments available at many other places, making that pathetic video even more pathetic. What does Beast really want from this, to have his face on the bottle? To somehow gain some sort of respect for bringing back a drink that failed over twenty years ago? He's looking for something out of this that won't be solved by Pepsi tossing more cash into a nostalgic lark.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

No, I think the person who wrote that might be mentally challenged or something... he never worked for McDonalds and I don't believe he even implies that he does in that video.

He's very hot and cold on the people meeting him as he walks thing too. At first he was all about that, but as he's grown and angrier and more paranoid he's trying to encourage crazy people to not follow him. It's funny because normal people are not going to visit the LA Beast and walk with him. It will either be psychos or really loving awkward people like in that one crystal pepsi video, so it's not going to be fun for the poor guy.

There's just more and more reasons not to do this walking thing. He doesn't want the attention without having some control over it, his initial goal is more based on him wanting to do something too fast instead of recordbreaking or otherwise special, and it's very dull to watch. Seriously, look at his walking videos: it's basically him deciding to talk at his phone occasionally with nothing really to relate or talk about, and its dull as hell. At least with his other videos when he was getting hurt or showing how much of a baby he was there was some kind of dramatic tension. That's missing when you just have him looking into his phone camera walking around and not really connecting with it.

He needs to get his head straight and either go back into competitive eating and stunts. Physical challenges are something that he really can't make work and he seems to be catching onto that fact.

• Locked thread