Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
If he is indeed smoking just oil, that poo poo is nefarious and will gently caress up your head more than any actual weed can. it gives a way cleaner high which means you feel more comfortable taking it in any circumstance, which leads to being high all the time, and I guess the potency amplifies all the negative mental effects or something (I speak from experience). The good news is that it shouldn't be permanent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Rutibex posted:

weed tolerance builds up fast. if your smoking daily you shouldn't be getting super high and paranoid. that only happens to noobs

yeah it has nothing to do with how high you actually get... its more that prolonged and constant exposure fucks with your head in really subtle ways that are hard to notice, especially since you aren't really high. That's kind of the point too, you don't think it could be the weed since ''its not like I'm super baked all the time''

• Locked thread