Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
weed when you are dealing with anxiety over possibly embarrassing yourself is bad. he doesn't like the eating vids and the weed probably makes him more insular and worrying about all that poo poo. i can't imagine what it must feel like to be that publicly viewed from doing things like that. he liked the attention and got wrapped up in it now regrets it.

la beast delete your account and just move on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

OctoberBlues posted:

That's kinda what I was thinking. It sounds like he used to get drunk all the time and I can imagine that eating crazy poo poo for the internet is a cool life when you're drunk all the time. Probably makes the actual eating easier to accomplish if you are drunk at the time too.

If he's high 24/7 not only is he probably way overthinking how he makes a living, it probably also makes it very hard to actually consume the disgusting food. I know the stereotype is that stoners eat all the time, but I find when I'm high it's really hard to eat something that I don't like, way harder than when I am drunk.

not to mention alcohol helps blocks all those feelings/memories while weed makes you way too aware and easy to overanalyze. could be a difficult/overwhelming transition.

la beast smoke CBD weed. seriously helps with anxiety. relaxes you but you feel clear headed.

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

Un chien andalou posted:

If he is indeed smoking just oil, that poo poo is nefarious and will gently caress up your head more than any actual weed can. it gives a way cleaner high which means you feel more comfortable taking it in any circumstance, which leads to being high all the time, and I guess the potency amplifies all the negative mental effects or something (I speak from experience). The good news is that it shouldn't be permanent.

also ease of use, convenience and basically being able to do it anywhere since it barely smells.

• Locked thread