Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Is there a video of him mentally deteriorating anywhere, because I've only seen him filming himself walking a long way in preparation to walk a really long way and stopping to drink Gatorade and eat Chipotle lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He's planning on doing the crossing in 64 days which is the equivalent of 1.8 marathons every day.

I have no idea why he's planning on doing it in 64 days because the record for the last 36 years has been 46 days 8 hours. There's also an ultra-marathon dude who's about to attempt to do it in just 45 days and a 57 year old dude did the crossing in 52 days in 2008. Doing it in 64 days would actually be really impressive but it wouldn't be anywhere near the record.

What if he did it while pushing a cart full of bottled water?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Can this thread be about remembering that goon who tried to hike across America and gave up after 3 days?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is having the same crisis of identity that Steve-O had about who he is and what he's doing with his life as a low-brow entertainer who hurts himself for the pleasure of teens, except without any of the alcoholism or inhalant abuse or fame.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Zzulu posted:

"guy who eats gross stuff for money" was always mentally ill, guys

But enough about Guy Fieri hahaha :)

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is streaming live right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbL9WPRe6Y

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I'm glad that LA Beast has transitioned from an eating bullshit career into a telling people in a chat window to have a good day in a silly voice career.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is now ranting about how women are bad.

Now he is mad that Crystal Pepsi isn't being credited to him and other hard working people. Also, he doesn't know if Australia exists.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Now he's yelling.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I like mentally broken LA Beast a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

youll youll youll youll everybody will know when I haev, uh, when I have... my wife.

Haha *Borat voice* MY WIFE!!!

• Locked thread