Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP if you're suggesting that a man who's spent years monetizing lurid spectacles of nauseating self-abuse is in a deteriorating state of mental and physical wellness I'm gonna have to stop your bullshit right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

donkey salami posted:

Have you been gone or have I been more bad at reading lately

Anyway like your posting

thank you :blush: now i have butterflies in my stomach

lemme grab my camera and my toothbrush i will show you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Two of those days were spent shivering in a blanket and dealing with the horrors of staying at the visitors cabin of a popular san francisco park

He literally only walked for one day and liek 10 miles, iirc

i liked his little wheelie cart loaded up with cans of beef a rony and all the travel gear he hadnt removed from packaging

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

there was another one who did it too biut he tried to walk across canada and made it like 20 miles and he even brought his dog in a cart with him

when goons lose their minds all sorts of bizzare impulses bubble up and they cant help but go outside

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The feed went down almost immediately :(

in keeping with the LA Beast tradition itll be coming back up soon enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

I dont see how a guy who started on a p decent football team every year doesn't know how to get pussy.

Women of good judgment and character tend to value what's inside a man and even clueless hoes prefer that it not come out in heaving splashes

• Locked thread