Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
^^^^^^ :(

Germstore posted:

Tom Green defo gives a horse dick a bit of a waggle while yelling "look daddy, I'm a farmer," but I'm not sure if it's enough to count as masturbation.

Naw waggle is definitely the right word. He does perform simulated masturbation on an elephant though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

hemophilia posted:

The kind if paranoia that pops up after long term heavy smoking isnt the same as the noob got too high kind of paranoia. It aint looking out your window every 15 seconds for cops. Its more like half way to a psychotic episode. Dont be dense.

I must be really, really resistant to paranoia because I've gone months without not smoking before. On the other hand, one pill too many of adderall and I'm hiding under my bed and getting a 30 day probe from TCC.

• Locked thread