Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
This article from two years ago calls him a McDonald's chef. Any truth to that? Not that McDonald's employs chefs, that LA Beast was working at McDonald's at 30 years old. It gives some insight into how much money he was really making and how off the rails his life is, especially as he tries to get away from eating stunts.

Among the many things he must not understand about walking across the country while uploading videos is that it would make him easy to track. If he wants viewers he would have to post regularly and share his progress. But if he does that it's not hard to look at the major highways on a map, guess his route, and guess his location within 20 miles. He's already paranoid and gets upset when people ask him to eat something. I don't think he could walk for a week without some rear end in a top hat throwing a bag of Burger King at him from a moving vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
It be might better if he was working at McDonald's on the side. He would at least have some job history and advancement options. He's 32, grew up wealthy, lived on his own on $50/year, and now if he quits doing dangerous stunts that he doesn't like he's going back to entry level work. He's at a scary point in his life and I think he knows it. By walking across the country is he also walking back to his family in New Jersey? Maybe he wants to give up and go home but he has to wrap it up into accomplishing a big stunt.

A lot of people would watch him travel across the country if he was doing his old stunts along the way but that's just not what he wants.

• Locked thread