Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm one of those "gently caress it, just throw on docs" people. Except in summer when I can get away with it, I throw on leather sandals.

But yeah the docs do most of the work. I wear them AT work. They're just black boots so no one cares. They're sturdy, comfy, and look ok. And I guess I never got out of my teenage footwear phase. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Two things to NOT do in doc martins tho:

1. Any amount of legit running

2. Skateboarding

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

spud posted:

They are great for kicking people though.

They protect your toesies from a lot of different kinds of trauma and abuse. Some idiot rolled a space mountain car over my foot when I worked there, despite a ritual of "coming over" arm crossing replied to with another gesture that meant "ok clear not pushin buttons over here" that we were all trained on. Those cars weigh like 600 pounds and have 4 small wheels. Thanks to the docs I wasn't even hurt. Hell not even the docs were hurt. Pro boots.

• Locked thread