Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
I think the best way to mess with people is to get into some serious CS:GO action and never really fire a shot. Just jump around until they either get tired of a moving target and move on and switch servers. If only enough people did this I think the world would have a lot less CS:GO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Sheep-Goats posted:

I wrote a quadratic equation solver for the TI-85 so I didn't have to type it out as much

My friend drew a tank with his CASIO. I never really appreciated him for it until now.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Sheep-Goats posted:

I have a Casio fx-115es and it's God's own calculator. It's shameful how bad the TI stuff is compared to it.

I wish they made one without the definite integral / derivative button tho because that button gets it banned from tests all the time

My thoughts are mixed on CASIOs. I've seen one where the letters on the buttons were far less then permanent then I'd like.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

symbolic posted:

this happens in every CS:GO casual match already

I figured that if I try and stop the things I don't think are right in the world the world will be a better place but not everyone feels that way. I'd like everyone to feel that way but considering how I'm just one person and the majority of the people in the world just likes to "have fun" I tend to just stay as quiet as possible. But I'm tired and frankly now apparently sick and unable to do anything else worthwhile so this is all I got. I always thought the current state of video games to be a problem and I wish there was something I could do to make it better. I don't know what else to do. I'd thought of everyone on a equal "lets all just do whatever we want" level but considering how the world tends to do the world I just want to give up. But I know I wont.

• Locked thread