Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you ever get light headed
Yes
No
Goku cuck im gay hth lol
View Results

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sometimes when I stand up really quickly especially after smoking some weed I get really insanely lightheaded and dizzy. Does this happen to you guys too? I occasionally am so lightheaded I go blind briefly like for 30 seconds or so, but my blood pressure is always good and I'm not diabetic or anything so I don't know what the heck is up with this! I used to have tubes in my ears as a kid I don't really know what they were for but when I had them everything was a lot louder. Anyways thanks for reading my thread have a great day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic_hypertension

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

it's normal

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
No, thanks for asking and I hope you live a long enjoyable life and die as soon as your significant other does like in the notebook

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thank you vols bitch have a lovely day

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i keep yawning

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
maybe you are smoking too much dope or maybe smoking not enough dope?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
After taking a hot bath, yes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

maybe you are smoking too much dope or maybe smoking not enough dope?

i am smoking hash today and it still happened

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

oh man here comes another yawnnn

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I thought this was a thread about receiving lacklustre blowjobs. . . never mind.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i only get good blowjobs sorry chapstick

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A few years back I was smoking a fat bong and ripping through two or three packs in my brother's patio by myself. I stood up and this happened to me. It hit me hard though and I fell over backwards on to something that felt like a bird cage to me.

I'm in a right enough mind to realize that if I move or thrash around while still blog I'd hurt my self so I lay there for like a minute.

My sight comes back and I stand up and dust my self off. I check to see that the bong is safely on the table and start to head inside.

That's when I decided to at least see what I fell on. I turn to look and see a shattered fish tank. Glass shards every where. Extremely sharp glass shards. I tell my self that couldn't be true because otherwise it d be in pain bleeding. So I look at my arms. Blood everywhere. And that's when the pain started.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blistex posted:

I thought this was a thread about receiving lacklustre blowjobs. . . never mind.

why would you be posting in it

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
When I was in 7th grade or so, we actually turned that into a game. You squatted down, breathed really deep for a few times and then quickly stood up. I always passed out then, and there was a sort of light headed feeling and a metallic tasted in my mouth.

I don't know whether kids still do this. Don't want to ask my sons because I don't want to give them any ideas.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh yeah, I am a fainter. I faint a lot more than women are supposed to any more.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i cant stop yawning there might be something wrong with me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ibogaine posted:

When I was in 7th grade or so, we actually turned that into a game. You squatted down, breathed really deep for a few times and then quickly stood up. I always passed out then, and there was a sort of light headed feeling and a metallic tasted in my mouth.

I don't know whether kids still do this. Don't want to ask my sons because I don't want to give them any ideas.

oh yeah the choking game is definitely still a thing this isnt that bad of light-headedness but pretty close I had a seizure doing that poo poo when I was far too old to know better

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

oh yeah the choking game is definitely still a thing this isnt that bad of light-headedness but pretty close I had a seizure doing that poo poo when I was far too old to know better

Yeah, just thinking about it makes me feel bad and shake my head.

Your outlook on these sort of things really changes once you got kids of your own.

Anyway, regarding your initial post: I had the same thing a few years back and my doctor told me to build up my endurance. I began to frequently ride my bike and go swimming, and haven't been bothered since.

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Aug 17, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

After taking a hot bath, yes
same. it's weird.

Ibogaine posted:

you can probably find a bunch of jackasses doing this on YouTube

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im air headed does that count

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

im air headed does that count

No

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

I do as a symptom of migraines. It's loving annoying op

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ive full on fainted / had a seizure from this before, but always when high

its hosed up i dont recommend it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Oh yeah, I am a fainter. I faint a lot more than women are supposed to any more.

you have a lot of problems pick

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Aubergine Mage posted:

I do as a symptom of migraines. It's loving annoying op
'sup, migraine buddy :respek:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i sometimes get pains in the left of my chest which i call heart farts.i disregard them two core

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
please don't faint and fall forward into the hobart pizza dough mixer OP, it would tear you apart and that would be sad

:ohdear:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
this doesnt happen to me

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

No because I exercise daily and my lugns and heart work properly.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Sometimes I choke myself with a belt while I jack off and have a similar thing happen hope that helps and go with the lord Sam

PS I hope you get a new AV soon

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

holding your breathe when wou JO is safer than a belt

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

please don't faint and fall forward into the hobart pizza dough mixer OP, it would tear you apart and that would be sad

lol

naem
May 29, 2011

Remember that game in gym where you stand in a circle with an old parachute and toss it up and two kids have to run to the other side before you trap them? I was determined to make it to the other side and ran headfirst into the other kid and knocked him unconscious um that is my story

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

naem posted:

Remember that game in gym where you stand in a circle with an old parachute and toss it up and two kids have to run to the other side before you trap them? I was determined to make it to the other side and ran headfirst into the other kid and knocked him unconscious um that is my story
im having deja vu have you told this story before????

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

i dont usually get it at work but one time I did thank goodness I was in the walk in

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

i remember when wed stand at the trough and drink each others, thats right, piss

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
low blood sugar can still make you light headed even if you arent diabetic. also breathing in a bunch of smoke whether its weed or tobacco and then immediately standing up can do it

naem
May 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

im having deja vu have you told this story before????

yes probably like a drunk uncle!!

Orkin Mang posted:

i remember when wed stand at the trough and drink each others, thats right, piss

I like to pretend you are the actual norm mcdonald posting here with us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

yes probably like a drunk uncle!!

I like to pretend you are the actual norm mcdonald posting here with us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw

• Locked thread