Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you ever get light headed
Yes
No
Goku cuck im gay hth lol
View Results

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Yes usually when I can't afford my medicine and I'm off of it for a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yes usually when I can't afford my medicine and I'm off of it for a few days.

what are u getting medicine for? cock delusion?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

what are u getting medicine for? cock delusion?

Yes if I get a boner all the blood rushes from my head to my massive dick and I get dizzy. The pills keep the boners away.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yes if I get a boner all the blood rushes from my head to my massive dick and I get dizzy. The pills keep the boners away.

same

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when i get so depressed that all i want to do is die in my sleep because i dont have the energy to get up and kill myself, i get kind of lightheaded. though that may be due to staying in bed for so long.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This happens to me too OP.i asked my doctor about this and he acted like had never heard of this before. Then I looked or up and it's apparently common as hell. So my advice is don't go to the doctor I guess

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

This happens to me too OP.i asked my doctor about this and he acted like had never heard of this before. Then I looked or up and it's apparently common as hell. So my advice is don't go to the doctor I guess

its a heart attack trickle. just chill

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
sometimes i get this deal where i feel light headed and get a high pitched noise in one ear, which then switches to the other ear, then disappears

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah I don't usually eat anything til 6 or 7 pm, sometimes close to that time I get a little light headed. But I ain't gonna eat if I ain't hungry, ya know?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

symbolic posted:

'sup, migraine buddy :respek:

sup fellow recipient of numerous rebellions by our brains :respek:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clipperton posted:

sometimes i get this deal where i feel light headed and get a high pitched noise in one ear, which then switches to the other ear, then disappears

me too but stereo

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

me too but stereo

yeah it goes stereo for a bit like a particularly lame 'show off the sound system' bit at a cinema

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was 16 one of my friends took a gigantic bong rip and stood up fast for the "enhanced high" and then fell like a chopped down tree, totally unconscious

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clipperton posted:

yeah it goes stereo for a bit like a particularly lame 'show off the sound system' bit at a cinema

jfc what is it. i get this

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
also i fainted at the mall one time during my stoner years decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

when i was 16 one of my friends took a gigantic bong rip and stood up fast for the "enhanced high" and then fell like a chopped down tree, totally unconscious

lol

• Locked thread