Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Thank god Jonathan called out the core trio at tribal. I got the sense this was going to turn into a straight up Pagonging with idiots leading themselves to slaughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

FINALLY! Would be fine with a Flick win, good cutthroat move on her part.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, her final tribal was basically a clinic on how to turn semi-incomprehensible gameplay into some kind of apparent master plan. I wouldn't say she necessarily snowed the jury, but she managed to make a case that she maneuvered herself into a good spot going into each tribal.

And in hindsight, sitting there beside Flick would probably have be an even harder final tribal. Lee didn't do himself any favors and came off very bland as well.

• Locked thread