Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Got any cool ideas to hack your job? Share your workhacks here. Here's a few:

1) Try switching your computer screen over to actual work when you get up from your desk. Bonus points if it's stuff that requires technical knowledge and looks really complicated.

2) Use your lunch hour to work out, run errands, etc and than eat "while working at your desk" afterwards.

3) Always plug earbuds into your computer so you never have to worry if your sound is accidentally unmuted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
watch netflix and read books instead of working it owns

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Take a sick day and get fired.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Check this one out:
1. Smoke weed on lunch break
2. Cum on the pencils (the whole office loves this one!)

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Try to push off anything to do with talking
to others to at least a few hours after you arrive in hopes any residual alcohol no longer comes off your breath or pores.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
suck just as many dicks as is necessary to rise to the top

measure twice, suck once

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Back when I used to work in a factory, they would pull you off your line of it was so slow and you weren't doing anything. They put you in an other line and make you work.

So when it got slow I would grab our lines mop and bucket l. I'd dunk the mop in the bucket, wring it out, repeat. I never mopped. I never cleaned. But if a boss saw me they just thought i was cleaning and carry on.

Now I get paid the same to watch Netflix and play games.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Always used twisted-pair shielded cables for analog or network signals. Trust me on this.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

post post post post post post

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
didnt bring a lunch? just steal someone elses its like a free lunch~!

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
instead of working, dont.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
pay a chinese guy 1/20th of your salary to do your job for you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

vols bitch posted:

didnt bring a lunch? just steal someone elses its like a free lunch~!
i love this one

also make sure to mention your lunch also got eaten to throw them off the trail

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
likely there is a fire ax somewhere in your building

few whacks with the ax will give you some seriously sick work hax

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Hold your morning poo poo until you've been at work for ~15 minutes and then get paid to poo.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
jump from job to job until you find one that has growth potential but is run like poo poo, then bully whoevers in charge of that poo poo until they give you a good position in the company reorganizing operations while at the same time leeching as much value out of the company as you can by any means necessary

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get paid to post

get paid to poop

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Be really positive and friendly but then never do any actual work. You'll do just fine.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Keep a bottle of bourbon in your desk drawer

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
being drunk at work owns

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
embezzle money

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
poop in the urinal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

poop in the urinal

Let's not get carried away here, Chinatown

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Let's not get carried away here, Chinatown

suck your boss off for promotions

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Perchance the world becomes a better place,
Let work be our saving grace,
Each one able to enjoy,
Every Boy and Girl a lord.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Work Shall Set You Free.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Chinatown posted:

suck your boss off for promotions

I never understood oral sex. Like when you talk to someone who has had it it seems like its the only thing they ever talk about. I don't ever want to be put in a position where I'm made to denigrate myself or make some whom I may or may not stay with forever have to live with a decision made for a moment of momentary release.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Kang Wang posted:

I never understood oral sex. Like when you talk to someone who has had it it seems like its the only thing they ever talk about. I don't ever want to be put in a position where I'm made to denigrate myself or make some whom I may or may not stay with forever have to live with a decision made for a moment of momentary release.
Don't sign your posts.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
post M4M personals on craigslist from your cubeicle

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

Don't sign your posts.

It's not pride its not wanting to be called backwardsdog for the rest of my life.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Kang Wang posted:

It's not pride its not wanting to be called backwardsdog for the rest of my life.
you're a weirdo frigg off

TAKE A HIKE YA HOSER

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
mods pls change the name of the thread to suck workhacks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
leave the sink running every time you leave the kitchen since u dont pay for the water

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

leave the sink running every time you leave the kitchen since u dont pay for the water
this is also a great trick for hotel rooms

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Kang Wang posted:

uhhh lol?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Give 100% until your probationary period is over and then sandbag and document EPM violations of other employees for coverage of your own incompetence

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
instead of using a sick day come in an vomit all over your desk and get sent home. congrats u just saved a sick-day call-in.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Work at home and just use a macro that moves your mouse around every few seconds while you're AFK to make it look like available on the stupid skype thing. Instead of work, just masturbate or sleep all day. Later that day, get drunk and do all your work in like an hour because you're good at your job.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Let yourself really try to understand what it means to not work and do the exact opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hide under your desk all day

• Locked thread