Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Perchance the world becomes a better place,
Let work be our saving grace,
Each one able to enjoy,
Every Boy and Girl a lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Chinatown posted:

suck your boss off for promotions

I never understood oral sex. Like when you talk to someone who has had it it seems like its the only thing they ever talk about. I don't ever want to be put in a position where I'm made to denigrate myself or make some whom I may or may not stay with forever have to live with a decision made for a moment of momentary release.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

Don't sign your posts.

It's not pride its not wanting to be called backwardsdog for the rest of my life.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Let yourself really try to understand what it means to not work and do the exact opposite.

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
sdrawkcab krow

• Locked thread