Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i actually have no idea how many pins are standard for bowling. i was thinking about donuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
So several people asked if you were the 'real' Tonetta on the first page. Are you internet famous or something or someone who other people would pretend to be for some reason? Was transitioning to female super hard? Also: I love ladies and how they look and feel and stuff would I like you (iE do you look and feel and kiss all ladylike?)

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
OP, are you an EMD or a GE? Are you a SD unit or a GP? Horsepower?
Is your generator motive static excitation or battery field excitation?
4 axle or 6 axle?
How do you feel about the federal mandate on low sulpher diesel?

You sound like a fun tran. I'd like to change out one of your power assemblies sometime. Pm me.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Aug 18, 2016

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Thoughts on non-passing trans people?
Thoughts on what makes a transsexual legitimate?
Thoughts on neuroscientific studies?
Thoughts on AGP?
Thoughts on young transitioners?
Thoughts on concealed carry?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Was wii sports bowling a good simulation?

Robot Pride posted:

what does tran mean? mtf reassignment or wat?

lot of things, could mean people who don't identity of their assigned sex, so mtf as well as ftm, but its kinda an umbrella term so a lot of stuff is in there.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Thoughts on otherkin?

Vasily Tokarev
Jul 29, 2016

by Smythe
Okay like you got a man who is now a lady who falls in love with a lady who is now a man are they straight now or what and also how hard r u going 2 be when THE VOLS ARE GONNA WHIP THE DOGSHIT OUT OF BAMA THIS YEAR

ROCKY

BITCH

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Is this thread a honeypot to prove a point one way or the other because of this other thread? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785801 if so, what result were you hoping for and how has this thread worked out for you in that regard?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I've had like half a dozen dreams where I was a woman so is there any sort of definitive cutoff date to determine I'm transgender given that I've been pretty confident as to a male identity every other point of my life?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm a skeleton reanimated by dark magics. if anyone has questions about that i would be happy to answer them.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I'm a dragon with a guardian angel that is also a dragon and both of us are trans. I can field questions on any of these things, but I don't want to steal the thunder from OP.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
do you feel the macroeconomic implications of the transpacific partnership in regard to the american manufacturing sector were properly addressed prior to it's implementation?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm a skeleton reanimated by dark magics. if anyone has questions about that i would be happy to answer them.

i think my dog might be a skeleton i cant tell

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

DrowningInDreams posted:

I'm a dragon with a guardian angel that is also a dragon and both of us are trans. I can field questions on any of these things, but I don't want to steal the thunder from OP.

HAHA LOL I IDENTIFY AS N ATTACK HELCOPTER XD

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
got any good recipes?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
how many christian youth pastors have offered you a brief case full of church case for a sexual tryst?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Frog Act posted:

HAHA LOL I IDENTIFY AS N ATTACK HELCOPTER XD

Well ok, but without an elaborate symbolic framework to rationalize this decision, people will just think you're immature rather than gloriously insane.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Do you understand that beginning an interaction with another party by insulting them is something that only an idiot or a psychopath might do?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
op please tell me about the cat/trans hypothesis

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Ork of Fiction posted:

Do you understand that beginning an interaction with another party by insulting them is something that only an idiot or a psychopath might do?

Well I mean, it could also be read as self-deprecation.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

once i did a job interview at a pawn shop and im like 75% sure the dude doing it called me a fag when he asked me about my dog and i said i had a cat

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Frog Act posted:

once i did a job interview at a pawn shop and im like 75% sure the dude doing it called me a fag when he asked me about my dog and i said i had a cat

Did you get the job

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Enfield posted:

whats the most interesting thing that ever happened to you

Sexually: I had a girl poo poo on my dick when I was cornholing her real hard and didn't notice until I pulled out and she went to suck it all off (like 1 inch thick poo poo). I vomited all over and after she sucked it off (I tried kicking her off from doing it) she started licking up the vomit like a cat.

Non-sexual: either that I had a contract drawn up that would have made it so I could play video games for a living & turned it down cause lol video gaming for 16 hours a day or that I was put in special ed in 4th grade because of a paperwork mixup. I ended up skipping a grade, graduating high school when I was 16, and had a double bach by the time I was 21.

To answer your cat question further: it's very common for a trans woman to have a cat of their identified gender.

King of Bees posted:

1. Why did you post this here?
2. How difficult was it for you to tell your family?

I seen the thread inri posted in qcs and wanted to have a little fun.

Insanely difficult. Like, top 3 hardest things i've ever had to do.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

why is it so hard to shift gears on my car's tranny? i ihave to like jam it in

Sounds like whomever tightened the bolts on your clutch made it too tight. Either take it in and have them loosened or wait 5000-10000 miles.

nigga crab pollock posted:

why are all the trans women attracted to women where the chicks w dicks looking for the d

Confirmation bias

PBS Newshour posted:

Tonetta I know this is your thread but could I answer this as well?

I mean you already did but sure

im gaye posted:

is my dog trans i cant tell

Stick your dick in it and find out

Frog Act posted:

so are you a woman who dates women now? i've never properly understood that, but to each their own i guess

Yes. It's weird but yes.

Hell Yeah posted:

straight white male here. i can answer any questions you might have about being in this demographic, if you like.

What does it feel like to be a fuccboi

Celluloid Sam posted:

why should I care any more about you than I do any other goon

You shouldn't. Nobody cares if you care or not.

Partycat posted:

How long does it take to take the tran between terminals a and e ??

3 letters

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tonetta posted:

I mean you already did but sure

thank god

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

sexually ssaulting a dog seems like bad advice

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Tonetta posted:

Also a gay

I'm not a black though which is the other thing gibbis hates, so let's just stick to the gay tran questions

Did league of legends cause this?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
What's your job

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Tonetta posted:

Sexually: I had a girl poo poo on my dick when I was cornholing her real hard and didn't notice until I pulled out and she went to suck it all off (like 1 inch thick poo poo). I vomited all over and after she sucked it off (I tried kicking her off from doing it) she started licking up the vomit like a cat.

is this real? what does this girl look like that would do this kind of poo poo?

why are people asking you if you're tonetta? are you some famous internet person or some poo poo? are you the pewdiepie of trantube?

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
As a trans woman dating other women. Do you have p/v sex or do you act as a traditional lesbian.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

im gaye posted:

i think my dog might be a skeleton i cant tell

does he like bones?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

how easily were you able to get by with 70% of your previous income

I wouldn't know, I am self employed honey.

Peebla posted:

So several people asked if you were the 'real' Tonetta on the first page. Are you internet famous or something or someone who other people would pretend to be for some reason? Was transitioning to female super hard? Also: I love ladies and how they look and feel and stuff would I like you (iE do you look and feel and kiss all ladylike?)

I'm actually a somewhat public figure, but I am not the guy who does the hilarious youtube videos & sticks dick into a moving metal fan, then masturbates with his bloody dick while giggling.

Transitioning was easily the most difficult decision of my life. Yeah I look & feel like a lady, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference until you see my gigantic cock.

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

OP, are you an EMD or a GE? Are you a SD unit or a GP? Horsepower?
Is your generator motive static excitation or battery field excitation?
4 axle or 6 axle?
How do you feel about the federal mandate on low sulpher diesel?

You sound like a fun tran. I'd like to change out one of your power assemblies sometime. Pm me.

420 horsepower, 69 axle. The law is the law, but as an activist I will do everything in my power for the future of other trans.

DrowningInDreams posted:

Thoughts on non-passing trans people?
Thoughts on what makes a transsexual legitimate?
Thoughts on neuroscientific studies?
Thoughts on AGP?
Thoughts on young transitioners?
Thoughts on concealed carry?

Sucks to be them
I answered this question earlier
My bachelor degrees are in chemistry & psychology, with an intention to go back for a master this field, so I have a lot of thoughts on it.
AGP, the computer thing? Outdated.
The earlier, the better (for passing). Lots of therapy.
Ban guns thank you

DrowningInDreams posted:

Thoughts on otherkin?

I don't subscribe to 500 million genders.

monkey posted:

Is this thread a honeypot to prove a point one way or the other because of this other thread? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785801 if so, what result were you hoping for and how has this thread worked out for you in that regard?

I didn't click the thread but if it doesn't lead to inri's thread, it has nothing to do with it.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I've had like half a dozen dreams where I was a woman so is there any sort of definitive cutoff date to determine I'm transgender given that I've been pretty confident as to a male identity every other point of my life?

The cutoff date is basically never. Conscious Dysphoria can creep in at any point in your life, but subconscious dysphoria usually begins before your mid 20's. Seek a therpist.

Robot Pride posted:

do you feel the macroeconomic implications of the transpacific partnership in regard to the american manufacturing sector were properly addressed prior to it's implementation?

Ask bernie sanders if he's down with the TPP

Hell Yeah posted:

I too, am afflicted with acute autism. Hello!

Poetic Justice posted:

got any good recipes?

Yeah. I love to cook.

Robot Pride posted:

how many christian youth pastors have offered you a brief case full of church case for a sexual tryst?

Just one actually

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i can answer questions about refurbishing old boats if the op doesn't mind

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Frog Act posted:

take job

steal from job

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a lot of people don't know about refurbishing boats but i think if i answered questions about it, maybe they could come to an understanding that might make the world a better place. just my opinion

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Tonetta posted:

My bachelor degrees are in chemistry & psychology, with an intention to go back for a master this field, so I have a lot of thoughts on it.

Thanks for sharing them.

Tonetta posted:

AGP, the computer thing? Outdated.

Not Accelerated Graphics Port, Auto Gyno Philia

Tonetta posted:

Ban guns thank you

Yes, that will prevent all the murders. Good work useless shill.

Tonetta posted:

I don't subscribe to 500 million genders.

Me neither but that's not what I asked.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
are you happy. I hope you are btw

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

a lot of people don't know about refurbishing boats but i think if i answered questions about it, maybe they could come to an understanding that might make the world a better place. just my opinion

thinking about buying boating shoes for my dog will he(?) like them?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

im gaye posted:

sexually ssaulting a dog seems like bad advice

Well it's the only way to find out. Good luck

Methanar posted:

Did league of legends cause this?

God no hahaha. Do you still play that trash or na

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

What's your job

I'm a massage therapist. I had trouble finding a job due to the lack of discrimination laws, but honestly I love what I do now so I don't care.

Robot Pride posted:

is this real? what does this girl look like that would do this kind of poo poo?

why are people asking you if you're tonetta? are you some famous internet person or some poo poo? are you the pewdiepie of trantube?

It's very real. She was a 300 pound vegan I met off okcupid to assfuck. I mention vegan, cause we went to an italian place first and she ordered a pizza that had nothing but sauce & olives on it. No cheese. She also had a profile pic of herself being 100 pounds lighter & 5 years younger so she catfished the poo poo out of me.

CrazyScot posted:

As a trans woman dating other women. Do you have p/v sex or do you act as a traditional lesbian.

I used to do piv and pia, but I'm just not into it anynore. I don't like my dick rubbed fwiw

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

im gaye posted:

thinking about buying boating shoes for my dog will he(?) like them?

i don't know your dog personally but yes i think he would like boat shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

Yes, that will prevent all the murders. Good work useless shill.

It's worked in like every other country that did it so uh

• Locked thread