Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

BeanBandit posted:

imo, the coolest thing about new gbs is that we get to make funny jokes about trannies and faggots and niggers! gently caress PC and SJW fuckers, right? man, gbs was funny before, but now that low tax and the admins stepped in and made it so much funnier, I just can't stop laughing! :xd:

lol do you even realize you're going to get in trouble for this post because, despite your charming persecution complex, you can't, you know, actually say those words here in gbs

you retard

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

BeanBandit posted:

imo, the coolest thing about new gbs is that we get to make funny jokes about trannies and faggots and niggers! gently caress PC and SJW fuckers, right? man, gbs was funny before, but now that low tax and the admins stepped in and made it so much funnier, I just can't stop laughing! :xd:

Bean Bandit, you son of a bitch!

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Cnut the Great posted:

lol do you even realize you're going to get in trouble for this post because, despite your charming persecution complex, you can't, you know, actually say those words here in gbs

you retard

don't ever talk to me again in your entire life, you unfunny idiot. :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao at this thread now im sorry about your thread Tonetta you tried

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

BeanBandit posted:

I would like to hear your funny tranny/human being/friend of the family joke since you brought it up Bean! :allears:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Here's a joke from the old PYSelfies II thread:

VendaGoat posted:

:v:Transitioning to a woman; step one, Loss of a sense of humor.:v:

I'd ask for OP's opinion on it but that'd create a feedback loop :v:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I'd ask for OP's opinion on it but that'd create a feedback loop :v:

I watch filthy frank & efukt, i'm named after one of the creepiest people on the internet. What do you want from me, to record myself jerking off to myself jerking off to stormfront posts?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Tonetta posted:

I watch filthy frank & efukt, i'm named after one of the creepiest people on the internet. What do you want from me, to record myself jerking off to myself jerking off to stormfront posts?

P. much exactly that

Can I ask you a question? Post-hormone treatment, do you find yourself to be more or less aggressive? I've known two transguys in my life (no transwomen afaik), and they both told me that for a while after their T-shots, they're just crazy aggro-horny for a couple days. So, how does that compare for their opposite number?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
some vicious owns gettin thrown out itt

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Tonetta posted:

:awesome:awesome:awesome:

I want you to gently caress yourself

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
This thread has 1300 new posts, that means I'm either posting from the gas chamber or goldmine. What are you guys even talking about? Trains?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

also dont post

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Tonetta posted:

is this some kinda mod challenge???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

Tonetta's not creepy 😢

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Grand Prize Winner posted:

P. much exactly that

Can I ask you a question? Post-hormone treatment, do you find yourself to be more or less aggressive? I've known two transguys in my life (no transwomen afaik), and they both told me that for a while after their T-shots, they're just crazy aggro-horny for a couple days. So, how does that compare for their opposite number?

I've always been the no-nonsense type. Extremely alpha, if you would. I became less aggressive consciously, more on the premise that at any moment someone could decide that a tran popping off at the mouth is a dead tran. I don't have a ehole lot of "triggers" since I am very good with perspective, but if you hit one it's gonna get nasty.

apathypuff posted:

trans privilege is real, and it is using whatever restroom you want when you are in the androgynous phase

What a cool post 1890 "privilege"

Celluloid Sam posted:

im doing great Yeah I'm still on meds they are going well for me, and yeah I still have the girl and the job we're actually expecting a son in the next 16 days, well she will be induced in 16 days if he hasn't come out by then

This is all really good! I am proud of you. You were in a pretty bad place and when you cold turkey stopped posting a few years back, it worried me a little. I m glad to hear it was all for the better! Good job on making your own hell spawn on this gay earth, hopefully all the baby boomers die quickly so your child can get good healthcare and free college! Or do you guys already get that in canada?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Grand Prize Winner posted:

P. much exactly that

Testosterone makes u horny as gently caress. It's a steroid and it'll affect ur weiner and ur brain

I don't think guys who turn into girls take any testosterone though?? That would be counter productive in my professional opinion

Goobish
May 31, 2011

No trans women don't take any testosterone. They were asking how estrogen affects aggression, I think.

I am ftm tran and I can confirm testosterone turns me into a horny rear end in a top hat and even gives me spontaneous clit-dick boners for any and no reason. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my angry boner filled life.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you guys take testosteroen your whole lives?

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i saw a pic where one just turned into a man after a year on. woah. didnt think hormones oculd be manipulate lliek that!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
also could you hook me up with some testosterone so i can make bigger muscles

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its real nice if u had stunted puberty or are just a lazy unmuscular rear end in a top hat looking to fill out ur build

gotta get on that GH tho which runs the risk of rapid formation brain tumors. the breast cancer PCT is amazing (never skip pct. u will emotionally die if u gently caress with roids and dont pct)

lol truthfully there is little to no risk in low dosing real chinese blue cap hgh for the rest of ur life

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can I get good testosterone stuff if I force my sister to go to the clinic and say she wants to be a guy and then have her give it to me instead???

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
yes but ud have to save up scripts.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Can I get good testosterone stuff if I force my sister to go to the clinic and say she wants to be a guy and then have her give it to me instead???

Or you can stop being a bitch about it and go to the doctor asking for some and say it has to do with sex drive or some poo poo.

Men get testosterone pills all the time, for various reasons. Stop being a pussy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Maybe in your country but here it is fairly rare as you need to take tests and prove that your balls are messed up to get anything :(

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Zzulu posted:

Maybe in your country but here it is fairly rare as you need to take tests and prove that your balls are messed up to get anything :(

you know what to do

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Crush them in a vice

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tonetta posted:

Crush them in a vice

:ironicat:

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Do you guys take testosteroen your whole lives?

Some do, some don't. Some changes are permanent on testosterone like deepening voice or clitoral growth, but some things like fat redistribution and bigger muscles are not permanent. It really just depends on what the individual persons goals are. And many of us get extremely good mental and emotional benefits from the hormones. So for me personally, I wouldn't want to ever stop it soley for that reason. Just like if I were on, say, an antidepressant that worked really loving well. Why ever stop.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Well testosterone often makes dudes go bald when they take a lot of it don't MTFs also go bald on it??

[€dit] FTM i mean

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Aug 21, 2016

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
test seems to be what you're tunnel focused on, but growth hormone alone is far better or just as good IMO especially at key times

i mean medically its used on all kinds of people even today, and there's a large portion of the wealthy elite that also endorse this stuff

ur body is a web, and manipulating homeostasis is no joke. when your hormones get suddenly thrown out of wack, it can be very devastating

even simple stuff like sleeping in the same bed while cohabiting and then not will statistically throw off any individuals hormonal patterns and that can lead to overall homeostasis changes that are negative

pr0spector88 fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Aug 21, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im gonna buy steroids

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Testosterone can definitely make you go bald, yes. Or thin out your hair. Some ftm definitely go bald. I don't know what science is actually behind it, but a couple things I've heard about it- it's more likely to happen if the males in your family are also bald. And I've also heard if you transition later in like, as a ftm, that it's less likely to happen. No idea if the latter is true but the former makes sense.

That's definitely something I worry about because I love my long hair, but if I start going bald I'll either rock a skullet or tattoo gay Hitler on my bald head.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

*transition later in life. Not like.

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
good gh will grow ur hair at 3x the rate :)

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Serious post:
I am sixty years old, my lust is gone, my muscles are thready and weak. I am very depressed emotionally, I seem to feel and fear my end time is near.
I have personal testimony from people that tell me testosterone is a miracle drug.
I think Testosterone therapy would improve my mood and strength, but the bastard docs won't give it to me, seemingly from some moral viewpoint.
Whatta I gotta do, start buying dangerous weight-lifting analog steroid drugs over the Net?
I need a good clean connection.
E:
My heart is broken at this, I am slowly drinking myself to death, and that is a shameful and pathetic way to die.
Please, help me.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Aug 21, 2016

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
going bald will deffo give you that ultra masculine dadbod look that is so desirable in our society tho

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if u do these things without lifting (even small weights) u r just flat out dumb and asking to come back nutless (and this happens ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

zimboe posted:

Serious post:
I am sixty years old, my lust is gone, my muscles are thready and weak. I am very depressed emotionally, I seem to feel and fear my end time is near.
I have personal testimony from people that tell me testosterone is a miracle drug.
I think Testosterone therapy would improve my mood and strength, but the bastard docs won't give it to me, seemingly from some moral viewpoint.
Whatta I gotta do, start buying dangerous weight-lifting analog steroid drugs over the Net?
I need a good clean connection.
E:
My heart is broken at this, I am slowly drinking myself to death, and that is a shameful and pathetic way to die.
Please, help me.

Yes, buy the dangerous weightlifting drugs. You got what, 10 years left to live?

But you could be this guy for those last ten years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA

• Locked thread