Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
fukin jabroni's up in this thred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Professor Shark posted:

Kitchens, hospitals, and funeral homes: the setting of 75% of scenes in The Sopranos

the three stages of life....birth/eat/death

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
DIS FUKIN GUUUYYY RITE 'ERE GGGUUGUUGUGYYYGUGUYYSYGY

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sharzak posted:

if we gave them papers, they wouldn't have to resort to illegal means of income :^)

"aayyyyyee u guinea wop greasebolll...we's gonna build a wall to keep all you slimey mudda fuckers outta hereeeeee" - trump circa 1940

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Pitdragon posted:

wait you mean gabagool is capicola you gotta be kdiding i thought you were just talking gibberish words and had lost your mind OP LOL

this fukin guy...lol gibberish

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EHFRYVxhd8

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

im gaye posted:

yabba gabba gool

-the flintsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G29ytJbM74

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

various cheeses posted:

I'm going as a gabaghoul for halloween

would that be the ghost of joey ramone?

:downsrim:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

vyst posted:

Hey you hey you make sure you give Tony his cut of that proshoot or he's gonna clip your rear end

But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? "gently caress you, pay me." Oh, you had a fire? "gently caress you, pay me." Place got hit by lightning, huh? "gently caress you, pay me."

We's a gonna need a little storm maybe some jew lightnin' to cova all dees notes, ay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

shoophobo posted:

I am from an NY Italian family. Not too far off the mark here.

i fukin knew it you goomba greeezboll

i was just up in midtown recently after a long time away and it was hilarious hearing new yorkers again

• Locked thread