Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ppl are always like "lol fuckin italians talk like dogs trying to be people" and make fun of me for sayn gabagool and manigot and moozadell, "hurr hurr that's not how it's spelled :downs:"

then they turn around and talk bout jalapeños and tortillas, it's like "hey jackass pretty sure that's a j not an h, follow your own rules and pronounce jalapeño like Ricky from trailer park boys orand suck my dick please"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
also I eat gabagool once a month spaced apart like a period so my heart doesn't explode it's so fuckin good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm changing my cats name to gabagool

~* rip in piece gabagool 2009-2013 *~

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Wamdoodle posted:

Who the gently caress says please after suck my dick?

The next thing should be "You fuckman"

why don't i tell you to go gently caress your mother

Bing POW boom

I'm in the middle of the fuckin weeds layin diwn

I'm restin

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

thathonkey posted:

at whole foods asking the chicks who work here "got any freakin gaba gool hon ?"

give that putana a couple a pops in the jaw and she'll straighten up and fly right (onto oogatz)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

are italian people really like you guys make them out to be

italian from staten island checkin in and no, they're worse

we're like dogs trying to become ppl basically like we have thumbs and have sort of progressed past barking but that's about it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

the great deceiver posted:

buca di beppo! gotta get dat spicy pork in my mouth!!!!!!!

buca di bepis =DDD

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

what do you call a black guy w cheese on his head

moolinyan parmigian!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

cannolis > chocogerman cakes

like it's not even close

tiramisu and tartufo and sfogliatella also good af, better than german whatevers

• Locked thread