Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let's go to a beach resort before the end of summer while it's still warm I've got a real nice high-waisted swimsuit for that 80's chic and I've got this groupon for a brazilian waxing and also I wouldn't mind hitting up paris or newport beach or harajuku or gangnam (ayyy sexy lady) while we're at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
If you can't find a dude on the Internet who is dying for a woman to dress him up like a whore and gently caress him in the rear end, you seriously are doing it wrong. You're a unicorn in that you are into some top shelf femdom poo poo AND not five hundred pounds. Broke brain or not, you are a dream catch for roughly 1 in every 8 Internet pervs.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

bloodysabbath posted:

If you can't find a dude on the Internet who is dying for a woman to dress him up like a whore and gently caress him in the rear end, you seriously are doing it wrong. You're a unicorn in that you are into some top shelf femdom poo poo AND not five hundred pounds. Broke brain or not, you are a dream catch for roughly 1 in every 8 Internet pervs.
Perhaps you're charging too much, OP?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

bloodysabbath posted:

i think she tries to force men to become actual trannies tho like start getting their dick cut off and taking hormones which not even those fuckin weirdos on fetish dating sites would be into

i mean some of them probably would be, but maybe fewer than 1 in 8

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
You should clearly follow the teaches of Peaches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmFp0I8AZqw

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saurus posted:

i think she tries to force men to become actual trannies tho like start getting their dick cut off and taking hormones which not even those fuckin weirdos on fetish dating sites would be into

i mean some of them probably would be, but maybe fewer than 1 in 8

That reminds me of the time when I was 16; I read a story about a woman and her boyfriend forcing the husband to be a sissy. They would make him to things like wear a dress and suck the boyfriend's penis lmao. However, then they made him take pills which transformed him into a womyn and I thought the story was too heterosexual so i stopped reading. lmao

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

This thread is definitely not too heterosexual.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
google tumblr sissy and gaze (gayse) at the results

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its fun to bernie mac it up during a blue moon like once a decade for me

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

This thread is definitely not too heterosexual.

Uhh... Do I Look Like A Lesbian to You????

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Hey MIRV I think deep down you'd really like to be straight up ravaged animal hosed by a giant swarthy gorilla man

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
im trans and my gf and i broke up ysterday. get at me op. warning: my nail quality isn't great

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

apathypuff posted:

im trans and my gf and i broke up ysterday. get at me op. warning: my nail quality isn't great

Find a Tran and either get her or her coworkers to do them then :rimshot:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Are there any italian or british manicures ?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nirvikalpa posted:

That reminds me of the time when I was 16; I read a story about a woman and her boyfriend forcing the husband to be a sissy. They would make him to things like wear a dress and suck the boyfriend's penis lmao. However, then they made him take pills which transformed him into a womyn and I thought the story was too heterosexual so i stopped reading. lmao

I'm sure you can find an Erotic Story that does things the way you want them. There's lots of them out there, with all kinds of fetishes in them. You just gotta keep trying, you can't just sit here thinking back to a story you read years ago that almost did it for you.

It's like finding your perfect Halloween Whore Sissy - you can hope, or you can get out there and try them until you find the right one.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Nirvikalpa posted:

^^^ MODs new header/title for GBS plzz

Also i want to be pumped so full of estrogen that I OD as a vegetable with FF cups.

PM me OP :wink:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

apathypuff posted:

You're a troon so your nails are probably ugly like your face

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm sure you can find an Erotic Story that does things the way you want them. There's lots of them out there, with all kinds of fetishes in them. You just gotta keep trying, you can't just sit here thinking back to a story you read years ago that almost did it for you.

It's like finding your perfect Halloween Whore Sissy - you can hope, or you can get out there and try them until you find the right one.

How do I find my Halloween Whore Sissy?

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

^^^ MODs new header/title for GBS plzz

Also i want to be pumped so full of estrogen that I OD as a vegetable with FF cups.

PM me OP :wink:

I wish I had PMs. But I don't. ):

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib

Nirvikalpa posted:

You're a troon so your nails are probably ugly like your face.

actually I'm insanely androgynous and you can suck my dick because you are rude af, but you have to pay now

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

apathypuff posted:

actually I'm insanely androgynous and you can suck my dick because you are rude af, but you have to pay now

ok i bet you "pass" really well lmao

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wouldn't be even able to tell if you didn't point it out!!!

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
I'm literally cuter by the day and you are uglier by the minute

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

apathypuff posted:

I'm literally cuter by the day and you are uglier by the minute

if this is how you keep up your self esteem lmao

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nirvikalpa posted:

I want some weird little beta numale waifu she can parade around in halloween costumes as his friends wonder what happened to the last few drops of testosterone he once had

I'm fat

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
i once had a platonic sleepover with these two girls and let them paint my toenails it was p cool made me feel like eddie izzard but then maybe 6 weeks later the polish was all chipped and lovely so i asked her to paint them again and she called me a fag. welp that is my story. sorry op i would be into it but i live a lot further away than 3 hours drive.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Nirvikalpa posted:

You're a troon so your nails are probably ugly like your face

How shocking that no one wants to be in a relationship with you.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lesbians never have french tips. Pro bar tip.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

How shocking that no one wants to be in a relationship with you.

You have a Steven Universe avatar

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

also, what the gently caress is a "NuMale"?

a male human being who doesn't chimp out over inconsequential poo poo and knows how to act rationally unlike the "old male", which is a caricature of a working class macho dead(and wife)beat dude that only existed in movies but what all men should aspire to be

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nirvikalpa posted:

You have a Steven Universe avatar

Your brain is so broken that you considered traveling internationally with someone who wants literally nothing to do with you, and then you drove 3 hours to gently caress this person who still wanted nothing to do with you, not to mention this person being a brokebrain tranny that you want to peg. You are a complete trainwreck of a person and have no room to be insulting anyone lmao

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

Your brain is so broken that you considered traveling internationally with someone who wants literally nothing to do with you, and then you drove 3 hours to gently caress this person who still wanted nothing to do with you, not to mention this person being a brokebrain tranny that you want to peg. You are a complete trainwreck of a person and have no room to be insulting anyone lmao

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I think your life would be a lot better if you just internalized your role as the receiver op

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The person who made this didn't mark what units these are in so I am just going to assume kg because a 160lb 6ft tall man is basically just a skeleton.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nirvikalpa posted:

op you need to stop taking drugs

or do more drugs

either way this is some hosed up poo poo

Nirvikalpa posted:

why capitalize the first letter of each word?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

bloodysabbath posted:

I think the problem is that she wants the guy to genuinely be demeaned and coerced into it against his will, rather than being in on the fetish and happily going along with it through bdsm style mock nonconsent. Although the thread where she said she wished her ex was a meth addict in addition to being a depressed trans because it might make him horny enough to gently caress her suggests that maybe her sexlife problems and the origin of the fetish itself come from a more general and all encompassing tendency towards being a lovely and abusive person.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Moon Atari posted:

I think the problem is that she wants the guy to genuinely be demeaned and coerced into it against his will, rather than being in on the fetish and happily going along with it through bdsm style mock nonconsent. Although the thread where she said she wished her ex was a meth addict in addition to being a depressed trans because it might make him horny enough to gently caress her suggests that maybe her sexlife problems and the origin of the fetish itself come from a more general and all encompassing tendency towards being a lovely and abusive person.

so 1 in every 20 then.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
op have you heard about a guy named alex "dare" levert? he should meet your qualifications

i would pay you *ten american dollars* to put things into that man's rear end

for christmas :grin:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I wish i could find a cute french man and give him a guyicure

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
These knockoff Skylark threads are pretty bad

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moon Atari posted:

I just want her to buy me stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Al Cowens posted:

I just want her to buy me stuff

I'd be down with the whole deal but only if she wanted to dress me up as one of those cool lesbians who dresses like a guy with pizzazz! ( qv: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3756184 )

• Locked thread