Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
104 button keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
too bad amd sold all the parts of the company it needs to compete with intel on performance

ghetto dirt weed for computers

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you guys are dumb i bought the xbox one and i can play all the latest games at the highest possible resolutions in 3d with the best possible sound and best possible ram

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
your computers are all pieces of poo poo mines better

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robo Reagan posted:

I want a server where do I get a hella cheap one. stalk tech companies until one of them upgrades?

ebay or one of the many companies that wholesale stuff after companies upgrades

you can get last gen servers for like 20 bucks

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i just ran system bench on my computer and suffice it to say my hardware score is over 9000

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
been reading through all your pc specs --- sorry you guys cant afford top of the line pro MLG gamer gear like I run when I hop online to frag n00bs in the cyber zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Rutibex posted:

i bought a used computer off of an internet ad because my computer died and i needed a cheap replacement. some guy was selling his grandpas old computer for $150 and he didnt even know what the specs were just listed it as a "Lenovo computer".

once i got it home and checked out the specs i found out it was like some top tier grandpa computer. the kind of thing you could get at Best Buy for $2000 a couple years ago (but why would you unless you were a grandpa who had no idea about computers?). like, it had a Intel i7-2600k and 8GB of RAM, but only a built in OEM graphics card :psyduck:

the built in OEM graphics card will probably run most of your games acceptably. add-on video cards are slowly becoming a niche product that you need for stuff like VR or pushing 3 4k displays, or other things the average dude doesn't do

• Locked thread