Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was Bleach good?
This poll is closed.
yah 57 21.03%
nah 214 78.97%
Total: 271 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I tried Toriko, but the whole food theme seems incredibly forced and tiresome at all times, and since that's the whole thing...

Also Komatsu is really, really ugly; I just find that flared nostril look so utterly repulsive that I don't want to look at him ever again.

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Also Komatsu is really, really ugly; I just find flared nostrils so utterly repulsive that I don't want to look at him ever again.

So it was you that got his face changed? Sick.

Doresh
Jan 7, 2015

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I tried Toriko, but the whole food theme seems incredibly forced and tiresome at all times, and since that's the whole thing... Apparently it's not for me.

Also Komatsu is really, really ugly; I just find flared nostrils so utterly repulsive that I don't want to look at him ever again.

Not every shounen character can be a bishie :colbert:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
komatsu has inner beauty, which is how he collected his harem of giant muscle men

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually he just tempted them with food

Doresh
Jan 7, 2015

Serious Frolicking posted:

actually he just tempted them with food

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That's the real morale of the manga.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

chiasaur11 posted:

I tried Ulysses once.

So, yeah. Sticking with shonen.

Goddamn

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Hmm, this manga looks bad :grin:

Doresh
Jan 7, 2015
That lady has some blank stares.

And how good are the chances of a Yaoi rendition of Goethe's Faust? I'd say very good.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

One Peace books

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Doresh posted:

That lady has some blank stares.

And how good are the chances of a Yaoi rendition of Goethe's Faust? I'd say very good.

it's called black butler and it's poo poo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

One Peace books

one piece is just a copy of ulysses

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

gaijin novels cant compete with any given light novel or visual novel

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/7qG73lc.jpg

James Joyce posted:

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

DisDisDis posted:

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=32

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

lmao

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution