Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Beefeater posted:

Get some of this poo poo then.

you are very old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

tripwood posted:

pepsi blue is terrible as poo poo what the fuckn wrong with you

I'm glad someone has some sense

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

you are very old

Everyone in Minnesota used to drink that when I was in college.

Anyway, I got the Crystal Pepsi tonight, $1.79 for a dang 20 oz. Will try tomorrow!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Everyone in Minnesota used to drink that when I was in college.

Anyway, I got the Crystal Pepsi tonight, $1.79 for a dang 20 oz. Will try tomorrow!

Just like the gangbang thread, there needs to be a writeup or you should get banned.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wheres the dnL????

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

don't drink that poo poo, OP. it's

hi how are you ♥

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hello everyone this is octoberblues's mother. i regret to inform you that drinking crystal pepsi caused my son's dick to fall off and he bled out on the way to the hospital

rip my sweet boy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

hello everyone this is octoberblues's mother. i regret to inform you that drinking crystal pepsi caused my son's dick to fall off and he bled out on the way to the hospital

rip my sweet boy

hi ocky's mom

was last night good for you? it was ok for me

call me

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

There were a lot of experimental sodas that came out in the 2000's but Pepsi Blue is the only one that I remember well and stands out to me. It was incredible. Can't believe it's been like 13 years since it existed.

i cant think of another product that actually tasted pretty good but had such an obscene amount of neon dye in it that even the video game generation felt unsafe drinking it

maybe mtn dew livewire?

my perspective is skewed because i limit my sludge drinks to like 12 ounces a week since i stopped being a child and became a manchild

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

As soon as my stomach feels like it can handle some fizzy drink, I'm going to try this poo poo.

I did want to mention 7 Up Plus though, I think that is my favorite defunct soda. It was so darn tasty, I used to drink a 12 pack a week in college.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i like that grape fanta but then again im a monster

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

used to mix it with vodka at a 1:1 ratio and call it slurm

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
drink cheerwine

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Drink tonic its got quinine so you won't get malaria.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I like million dollar grape it's made across the river in Breese IL

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
I tried it, made me feel accomplished in life

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well I've tried the crystal pepsi. It's an interesting brain experiment. I really swore it had more of a citrus taste at first, but when I closed my eyes and imagined it being regular pepsi, it really just tasted like regular pepsi.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I've tried the crystal pepsi. It's an interesting brain experiment. I really swore it had more of a citrus taste at first, but when I closed my eyes and imagined it being regular pepsi, it really just tasted like regular pepsi.

I read it is regular Pepsi, since regular Pepsi is clear naturally they ad brown dye to make it the color of Coke

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
I had a crystal pepsi and was completely disappointed.
0/10

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

OctoberBlues posted:

I've been waiting for this post for two days. I guess I'll go try some Crystal Pepsi myself. Thanks for the update October.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Beefeater posted:

I've been waiting for this post for two days. I guess I'll go try some Crystal Pepsi myself. Thanks for the update October.

Hopefully it doesn't cost you $1.79! That's highway robbery!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I read it is regular Pepsi, since regular Pepsi is clear naturally they ad brown dye to make it the color of Coke

it originally didn't have caffeine tho it does now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

baja blast is available in bottles now

Nope. That was just for the Dewcision thing and Baja Blast lost to Pitch Black. Pitch Black is here to stay though

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I saw a HUMONGOUS display of them at my local grocery store the other day. Was curious, but I don't like soda. Still kind of curious though.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I've drank half of it in two hours and it's just so drat sugary. If they had diet, I would consider purchasing again.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Diet soda gives you cancer

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Diet soda gives you cancer

That is what the Bilderberg Group wants you to think, yes.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Now I want a soda. You bastards. But I can't drink more than like 3 sips cause I get sick. :smith:

Lol my phone has ":smithicide:" in its autocorrect for :smith:

:smith:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

That is what the Bilderberg Group wants you to think, yes.

Who do you think puts the cancer in there, dummy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I've tried and it's good

Buy it op

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Beefeater posted:

Wow, I didn't know that they still made that poo poo. I remember getting it out of the soda machine at school when I was a kid.

they brought it back for "a limited time only"

a clinton is running for the white house, pearl jam is on tour and iraq is in the news, so it totally fits into the era

it's almost like the 90s ... except for a lot of good parts missing :smith:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I remember before Mountain Dew the soda to get all hopped up on was Jolt

jolt ruled but rexam killed the company because they hosed up the deal on metal battery bottles

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

sorry Jolt ppl if you never got to try Nitro it loving ruled so much harder

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
We've got Monster now, Jolt is obsolete.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y

mmmmmm

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I feel kind of sick right now and all I've had today is a crystal pepsi, seems pretty clear the crystal pepsi is actually poison. :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

do the dew

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

I feel kind of sick right now and all I've had today is a crystal pepsi, seems pretty clear the crystal pepsi is actually poison. :(

No, no, shhh. Let the eggs hatch. In fact, drink more crystal pepsi. The flavor-splosion will happen soon and then it will all be over.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

There were a lot of experimental sodas that came out in the 2000's but Pepsi Blue is the only one that I remember well and stands out to me. It was incredible. Can't believe it's been like 13 years since it existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

prpsi blur made your semen turn blue

• Locked thread