Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Celluloid Sam posted:

prpsi blur made your semen turn blue

the cool kids used to call it 'smurfin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mdm posted:

It's not as good as I remember it :( I guess that's how nostalgia works tho

No, not always. I bought a Surge on the way home from Florida somewhere in TN, and holy poo poo it was delicious. I'm going to get a Crystal Pepsi this weekend, but I remember it as more of a novelty than being a big fan. I'm waiting on the triumphant return of Vault. Used to love Vault floats at Wendy's in the mid-2000s.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Man I love seltzer. My favorite drink is just regular seltzer with a ton of lemon juice in it. Yes, I'm loving weird.

and not diabetic i guess?

Azuth0667 posted:

Drink tonic its got quinine so you won't get malaria.

tonic has like 1/20th or less the amount of quinine you need to do anything against malaria (presuming the malaria you got hit with was 40 years ago and thus not completely resistant to quinine)

the british invented gin and tonic because their medicinal tonic water was so bitter with quinine, and the side-effects from high-dose quinine so unpleasant, that getting drunk was the best way to tolerate it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whoops Pepsi blue lol

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

notZaar posted:

We've got Monster now, Jolt is obsolete.

it doesn't taste as good as jolt

the closest thing is bawls and its root beer, orange soda and cherry soda versions

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
good question!

plz read up and educate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castoreum

beavers smell v. strong. they are used by trappers in their traps bc it smells so much, predators cant resist it. i dont know if perfume and food companies still use it a lot though :confused:

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Just lol if you aren't drinking from your hoarded stockpiles of Coke Blak TM

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just ray posted:

welcome to my butthole

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Keep those wacky hijinks out of this serious thread!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in that case i will assert that Pepsi is gross, all of their products suck poo poo from asses, and furthermore id honestly rather drink a tall glass of human piss that's been sitting in the PM summer sun for a few hours than imbibe any if pepsico's offerings

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

in that case i will assert that Pepsi is gross, all of their products suck poo poo from asses, and furthermore id honestly rather drink a tall glass of human piss that's been sitting in the PM summer sun for a few hours than imbibe any if pepsico's offerings

poetry

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

I appreciate your opinion, thank you for visiting sir!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thathonkey posted:

why are you so, so wrong?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Crystal Pepsi sucks, Surge is loving amazing

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Just get limon pepino who are you fooling ?????

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

if you're craving a clear, refreshing drink with bubbles may i remind you that it's always

hi how are you ♥

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

if you're craving a clear, refreshing drink with bubbles may i remind you that it's always

don't loving say it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

seltzer time

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

:mad:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol boned again

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
wake me up when they bring ecto-cooler back

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Tried it, it's not great

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Un chien andalou posted:

wake me up when they bring ecto-cooler back

... ...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

crystal bepis

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

symbolic posted:

Shatup grandma

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

This. loving this.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

What's your seltzer brand of choice? I myself prefer Polar, though Perrier has a nice assortment of flavoured beverages.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Infidel Castro posted:

What's your seltzer brand of choice? I myself prefer Polar, though Perrier has a nice assortment of flavoured beverages.

i like the cheap stuff because i drink gallons of it a week but there's not a lot of difference. people don't seem to be able to tell them apart in taste tests

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hey uh, this isn't the goddamn seltzer thread. Why don't we just talk about all the piss we drink while we're at it?! :rolleyes:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sorry op but it's seltzer time

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooooooooo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Blue Train posted:

sorry op but it's seltzer time

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

im bout to go home and have

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kitsunegari posted:

Just lol if you aren't drinking from your hoarded stockpiles of Coke Blak TM

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

symbolic posted:

if considering pepsi to be an equivalent to bile in terms of beverage quality is wrong then i don't want to be right

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Tried one yesterday, not the same as I remember. It lacks the acid tang of cola, the heightened cinnamon or nutmeg flavor I remember the original having, and it reminded me of a sweeter Sprite, basically. Maybe if it was in a can or glass bottle like it was back in the day...
Yeah I got one out of a Walmart cooler and it was like someone put a shot of Pepsi in a Sprite, barely any cola at all. Granted I haven't had a regular Pepsi in forever so my perception is probably twisted.

Also since Coke Freestyle machines exist there's no longer any reason to wait to get drink mixes that are abominations against nature. Root beer + vanilla + Coke + orange in certain amounts harmonizes surprisingly okay

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No, not always. I bought a Surge on the way home from Florida somewhere in TN, and holy poo poo it was delicious. I'm going to get a Crystal Pepsi this weekend, but I remember it as more of a novelty than being a big fan. I'm waiting on the triumphant return of Vault. Used to love Vault floats at Wendy's in the mid-2000s.

I miss Vault. The BERRY INJECTED!! was tasty as poo poo. New Crystal Pepsi is p. good tho imo, even if it's probably just the same thing as regular Pepsi.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CrashCat posted:

Also since Coke Freestyle machines exist there's no longer any reason to wait to get drink mixes that are abominations against nature. Root beer + vanilla + Coke + orange in certain amounts harmonizes surprisingly okay

Coke Freestyle mixes never seem to work quite well. No matter what base soda or flavors you use it seems engineered for the seltzer to overpower the rest.

In other words Coke Freestyle is really a stealth exercise in Seltzer Time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Coke Freestyle mixes never seem to work quite well. No matter what base soda or flavors you use it seems engineered for the seltzer to overpower the rest.

In other words Coke Freestyle is really a stealth exercise in Seltzer Time

they know what the people want, and the people want seltzer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

seltzer is water for people who are too trashy to just drink water

• Locked thread