Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
cheers to smythe, jeers to gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

SpaceAceJase posted:

who gets triggered by suicide lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i used to work with a guy who was really sensitive to suicide being brought up. turns out, his son committed suicide, and it still haunts him to this day. so i agreed to lay off the suicide jokes at the office.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
considering how we've had one yosposter post a suicide note here and on irc, yeah, gently caress off

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I've suicided over a billion times. No one can suicide as well as me.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

OSI bean dip posted:

considering how we've had one yosposter post a suicide note here and on irc, yeah, gently caress off

This. RIP Damiya :smith:

I'm totally down with getting rid of suicide requests ("kill you are self" was never funny, even ironically). And congrats to Smythe on the promotion!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

computer molester posted:

[choking back tears] chome

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

computer molester posted:

[choking back tears] chome

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
at least we'll always have lomarf

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
smythe has his work cut out for him. these babies literally fuckign die when told "dont be prejudicial harrasseers" https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785801

good luck funney computer person

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
smythe is doing a pretty good job. thanks, cuzzo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i keep closing this drat thread and the OP keeps freaking opening it... gently caress OFF!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Smythe posted:

i keep closing this drat thread and the OP keeps freaking opening it... gently caress OFF!

thats a probatable offense fyi

• Locked thread