Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

that includes the people who constantly talk about how bad it is and poo poo up threads with apoplexy anytime a cartoon image is shown

b-but how else do I gain approval from my goon peers unless I tediously shout into an echo chamber about how much I hate the furries and da animes?

'cartoons are for children' is TOP TIER comedy masterminding, ohhh boy just imagine how mad that post will make a goon lmbo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

I once delivered a pizza to a guy who seemed cool, even attractive and fit, but than I looked past him and I saw that his apartment was completely full of scantily clad anime girl merchandise. He noticed something in my expression and I recognised momentary shame register on his face. He was actually mistaken though in that I wasn't judging him for being weird but was actually considering the practicality of coming back later and robbing him, because my own pizza delivery boy status of poverty and that of the neighbourhood we were in meant that I had never seen such a conspicuous display of wealth that was also small enough to be quickly bagged.

anime figs have low resale value because they have been 'tainted'

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Has anyone posted that cartoons are for children yet?

Bro, I bet that would totally trigger some nerd to meltdown, righteous!

• Locked thread