Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I once delivered a pizza to a guy who seemed cool, even attractive and fit, but than I looked past him and I saw that his apartment was completely full of scantily clad anime girl merchandise. He noticed something in my expression and I recognised momentary shame register on his face. He was actually mistaken though in that I wasn't judging him for being weird but was actually considering the practicality of coming back later and robbing him, because my own pizza delivery boy status of poverty and that of the neighbourhood we were in meant that I had never seen such a conspicuous display of wealth that was also small enough to be quickly bagged.

planetes is really good, i'd go so far as to say that it shouldn't even be considered anime, by virtue of its quality and also its depiction of adults in a working environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Where is the comically oversized circus tits?

I repeatedly and frantically ask that question of everyone I interact with, like I'm nic cage asking about the burns in that one movie. Sometimes I can be heard shouting it into the sky, as if beseeching it of God or the universe.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

504 posted:

I remember when I was young and beautiful and my friend had a Japanese exchange student that could not understand "Why you drat crackers like kids shows so much"

when i was young a friend had a much older japanese exchange student and when we got him to help us with our japanese assignment he tricked us into giving a speech where we repeatedly begged the class to rub our nipples tenderly. that dude may have been the coolest japanese person ever.

• Locked thread