Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I liked the end of Space Dandy when they were making fun of Evangelion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

HappyKitty posted:

I was enjoying Attack on Titan until I realized that I hated all of the characters.

This happened by like, the third or fourth episode.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Watching anime is a fun thing to do with your pals but most are too dumb to watch by myself. Like Fist of the North Star is great when you're with other people and you can laugh at Ken crashing a railway gun into a battleship but if I was by myself that would just be too dumb to handle alone.

That's not to say that there aren't any Chinese Cartoons good enough to watch without other people.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Evangelion is good if you're watching it with your pals and making fun of Shinji for being a pussy-rear end bitch.

• Locked thread