Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm worried about anime's effect on our youth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Monomythian posted:

b-but how else do I gain approval from my goon peers unless I tediously shout into an echo chamber about how much I hate the furries and da animes?

'cartoons are for children' is TOP TIER comedy masterminding, ohhh boy just imagine how mad that post will make a goon lmbo!!!
Have u considered that anime is a cartoon yet targetted at adults with stunted development which is why it appeals to so many autists? and why said autists like to talk about it to anyone who will listen and posts thread about how some anime is bad but have u tried Pocu No Harambe my nigga?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Germstore posted:

Can we talk about how good Porco Rosso is?

She used to be pretty hot but the plastic surgery on her face really hosed it up in a weird way

• Locked thread