Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i want FromSoftware to remake the 1997 ghost in the shell game. check out this cool video, and imagine it, only today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiaB8eVXaE

after you're through imagining post a similar game remake you would pay money for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As3rKii7pZA

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Frog Act posted:

i want FromSoftware to remake the 1997 ghost in the shell game. check out this cool video, and imagine it, only today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiaB8eVXaE

after you're through imagining post a similar game remake you would pay money for

I love that game. It's one of my favorite PS1 games. I think platinum games would be a better choice to remake it though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

_______ but by platinum

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
mine would probably be FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

3d beat em up/arpg where youre gilgamesh going to the different ff games to beat up the heroes and steal their weapns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dungeons and dragons

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dark souls, bbut with mechs

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
BLACK but in HD.
Burnout 3: Takedown but in HD.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

captain falcon free-roaming game where you hunt bounties and race

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A team based coop 1st person metroid spinoff game for 3ds

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mysterious loyall X posted:

A team based coop 1st person metroid spinoff game for 3ds
your in luck

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a genuinely good ghost in the shell game would be killer cause i loving love cyberpunk, and some geist-like hacking ppl and turrets and poo poo mixed/w shooting. sadly i think the gith license belongs to some tiny lovely company that makes f2p aids

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
mother 4

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
if anyone owns me by trying to say retard 4 to my post....well now you can't because i made this post

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thats my favourite shmup. admittedly im not way into shmups

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

a genuinely good ghost in the shell game would be killer cause i loving love cyberpunk, and some geist-like hacking ppl and turrets and poo poo mixed/w shooting. sadly i think the gith license belongs to some tiny lovely company that makes f2p aids

the ps1 game is good

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
digimon world but an mmorpg

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

what if they made ghost trick, but like, a sequel.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
monster rancher but fantasy and its still the late nineties

Soral
May 30, 2009

the fan made mother 4 might be good. or it might be fail, but it might be good.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral posted:

the fan made mother 4 might be good. or it might be fail, but it might be good.
have you ever heard of a little game called undertail?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

“The very lives you’re living now are MOTHER 4.” - Itoi

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Bobnumerotres posted:

_______ but by platinum

tmnt

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

final fantasy

edit: sorry i misunderstoof the threwad

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A Wraith: the Oblivion game where people can co-op as a player's shadow and completely usurp the character should the player lose to the point where they become a spectre.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

trying to jack off posted:

dungeons and dragons

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

HORMELCHILI posted:

captain falcon free-roaming game where you hunt bounties and race

Holy shnikeys... A Nintendo Sleeping Dogs woyld loving own!!! (Serious)

Nintendo need to hire Kojima

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous
This is cool.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Driver San Francisco is kinda like that except instead of physically jumping from car to car you do it metaphysically because youre a ghost

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lightning Farron: Pro Fashion Model

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Animal Crossing but Final Fantasy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pokemon Builders

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

It's called The Wheelman with Vin Diesal

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I want the guy who did rising who is doing nier 2 to reboot the legacy of kain series

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Driver San Francisco is kinda like that except instead of physically jumping from car to car you do it metaphysically because youre a ghost

Yeah but I don't like the handling in driver, I bounced off that one even though I liked the ridiculous story

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

what if they made ghost trick, but like, a sequel.

All the characters kind of don't have anywhere else to go, though... the plot was pretty definitively wrapped up

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It would have to be a, "spiritual sequel"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

Yeah, combine this with the other guy's open world Captain Falcon idea. Nintendo should hire the entire Imp Zone imo

• Locked thread