Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

dark souls, bbut with mechs

im going to change this to a monster hunter like game whre you can either use small parts from the mechs you kill to tune your mech or you can combine them to make armor platng/new weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i forgot to add to the OP that i would like an HD remake of anything i feel nostalgic about. oh and MediEvil

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous

I remember the PSP game Pursuit Force was kinda advertised like this but I don't think it was any good at all/i never played it

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Hat Thoughts posted:

I remember the PSP game Pursuit Force was kinda advertised like this but I don't think it was any good at all/i never played it

it was good

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Dang...I thought it looked cool too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

the fan made mother 4 might be good. or it might be fail, but it might be good.

it will be bad

Soral
May 30, 2009

i will see for myself with hope in my heart. i believe in video games

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

a metal gear game that takes place after ground zeroes where you do mercenary stuff with kaz and ocelot.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

im going to change this to a monster hunter like game whre you can either use small parts from the mechs you kill to tune your mech or you can combine them to make armor platng/new weapons

oh yes baby

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Armored Core But on PS4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jedi knight 4 and empire at war 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My dream game is fire emblem 7 but you recruit all of the characters in reverse order

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

My dream game is fire emblem 7 but you recruit all of the characters in reverse order

haha

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
vanquish with zandatsu-style finishing kills that refill your energy gauge so you can use bullet time and rocket sliding even longer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Now that's a gas!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a good modern matrix game..about time for someone to cashin on the nostalgia

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

a good modern matrix game..about time for someone to cashin on the nostalgia
A game where you play as an Agent and can jump from body to body to chase people would own. Or something akin to Shadow of Mordor but the Matrix. Capture sections of the Matrix, liberate people, and fight off hordes of agents with brawling controls.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've always wanted a game like Sniper Elite with the really in-depth sniping mechanics but instead of a bunch of set pieces and stuff it just drops you into this big dynamic battle and you have to just see how best to support your side. Like maybe you notice a bunch of your team's tanks being chewed up by an AT cannon so you snipe the gunner and your tanks can move up and push the frontline forward, or whatever, and it's all real dynamic and reactive to your actions. Like you're actually support instead of a lone wolf badass like all the other sniper games.

Bobnumerotres posted:

jedi knight 4 and empire at war 2

Empire at War 2 definitely but also another Rogue Squadron. Hell, as long as we're dreaming, give me a Rogue Squadron where you play as the Empire.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I've always wanted a game like Sniper Elite with the really in-depth sniping mechanics but instead of a bunch of set pieces and stuff it just drops you into this big dynamic battle and you have to just see how best to support your side. Like maybe you notice a bunch of your team's tanks being chewed up by an AT cannon so you snipe the gunner and your tanks can move up and push the frontline forward, or whatever, and it's all real dynamic and reactive to your actions. Like you're actually support instead of a lone wolf badass like all the other sniper games.

Empire at War 2 definitely but also another Rogue Squadron. Hell, as long as we're dreaming, give me a Rogue Squadron where you play as the Empire.

in the real ending of rogue squadron 2 you play as vader and kill luke before he can complete the trench run, then go to yavin and massacre all the rebels there+blow up transport ships evacuating innocent citizens before they can escape

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I want a game that's the xcom multiplayer but specifically designed and balanced around multiplayer play with lots of customisation of your squad. Xcom meets Hearthstone.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

A game where you play as an Agent and can jump from body to body to chase people would own. Or something akin to Shadow of Mordor but the Matrix. Capture sections of the Matrix, liberate people, and fight off hordes of agents with brawling controls.

this but with GTA V open world multiplayer with changing storylines run by DMs ala The Matrix Online

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frog Act posted:

this but with GTA V open world multiplayer with changing storylines run by DMs ala The Matrix Online
I retract my idea, I don't want any part of this.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Random idea I had this morning that would probably work better as a full-conversion mod than its own game: a Mount and Blade style game set in the Witcher world. I want to lead Skelliger longships on raids against the Nilfgaardians...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sure someone's working on that for mount and blade

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FactsAreUseless posted:

A game where you play as an Agent and can jump from body to body to chase people would own.
It's a shame Omikron never got any sequels.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
an obsidian fallout game w/ the FO4 engine and better shooting mechanics engineered by ID where you do a bunch of small sorties as a merc that all tie together into a larger story

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007

Clock Tower/Resident Evil + Four Swords Adventure hybrid.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Omega Boost + Kingsfield.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

_______ but by platinum

They announced their new game today and it's a console spin off of a f2p Japanese mobile game lol.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
an SRPG w/ mario RPG style active combat system. preferably a real sequel to FFT, but on a console so i can play it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

an SRPG w/ mario RPG style active combat system. preferably a real sequel to FFT, but on a console so i can play it.

tactics advance was good. it's the only game other than KH2 that i 100%

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

i agree, but i don't have any handhelds, so i couldn't play a new FFT:A.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

Getting 100 percent in FFTA is nuts, there are so many ways to gently caress it up.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Getting 100 percent in FFTA is nuts, there are so many ways to gently caress it up.

Ya but luckily I rarely ever make mistakes

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

an obsidian fallout game w/ the FO4 engine and better shooting mechanics engineered by ID where you do a bunch of small sorties as a merc that all tie together into a larger story

i'd settle for any non garbage fallout game but this is a good idea too

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frog Act posted:

i'd settle for any non garbage fallout game but this is a good idea too

i was thinking something like armored core, where you have a hub that lets you load out your character, level up, select missions, talk to people you've recruited.

then you have a few different highly defined areas that all hold a single main quest sortie, and a handful of side-quests with branching stories and various choices.

instead of constantly playing crap management, you're mostly trying to survive while picking up blueprints for old world tech that you can then build at your home base.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

They announced their new game today and it's a console spin off of a f2p Japanese mobile game lol.

they're also making a smartphone RTS, which is apparently something people play?

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
a proper Sleeping Dogs sequel is all i want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a Mass Effect game, only instead of the Mass Effect universe, it is set in the Star Trek TNG Universe

• Locked thread