Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Driver San Francisco is kinda like that except instead of physically jumping from car to car you do it metaphysically because youre a ghost

Yeah but I don't like the handling in driver, I bounced off that one even though I liked the ridiculous story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My dream game is fire emblem 7 but you recruit all of the characters in reverse order

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

_______ but by platinum

They announced their new game today and it's a console spin off of a f2p Japanese mobile game lol.

• Locked thread