Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

_______ but by platinum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a genuinely good ghost in the shell game would be killer cause i loving love cyberpunk, and some geist-like hacking ppl and turrets and poo poo mixed/w shooting. sadly i think the gith license belongs to some tiny lovely company that makes f2p aids

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

im going to change this to a monster hunter like game whre you can either use small parts from the mechs you kill to tune your mech or you can combine them to make armor platng/new weapons

oh yes baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jedi knight 4 and empire at war 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a good modern matrix game..about time for someone to cashin on the nostalgia

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I've always wanted a game like Sniper Elite with the really in-depth sniping mechanics but instead of a bunch of set pieces and stuff it just drops you into this big dynamic battle and you have to just see how best to support your side. Like maybe you notice a bunch of your team's tanks being chewed up by an AT cannon so you snipe the gunner and your tanks can move up and push the frontline forward, or whatever, and it's all real dynamic and reactive to your actions. Like you're actually support instead of a lone wolf badass like all the other sniper games.

Empire at War 2 definitely but also another Rogue Squadron. Hell, as long as we're dreaming, give me a Rogue Squadron where you play as the Empire.

in the real ending of rogue squadron 2 you play as vader and kill luke before he can complete the trench run, then go to yavin and massacre all the rebels there+blow up transport ships evacuating innocent citizens before they can escape

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

its absolutely insane to me someone hasnt made another rogue squadron yet

agreed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

another sw battlefront but good and made w/ love and care instead of rushed out 2 years early for a holiday

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

A third person cover shooter with regenerating health dark and gritty reimagining of Mega Man made by a western studio :allears:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zelda but its like a reimagining of zelda 1 where you're just kind of set loose on the world to find poo poo after a brief intro and it releases on NX and wiiU in march of next year

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

My current fantasy game is imagining what the nx is

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

An RTS, but you don't actually see your units. You're just a general in a command bunker and it plays out like a text adventure where you receive reports and type out orders.

today's report: BANELINGS! AAA- END REPORT

• Locked thread