Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've always wanted a game like Sniper Elite with the really in-depth sniping mechanics but instead of a bunch of set pieces and stuff it just drops you into this big dynamic battle and you have to just see how best to support your side. Like maybe you notice a bunch of your team's tanks being chewed up by an AT cannon so you snipe the gunner and your tanks can move up and push the frontline forward, or whatever, and it's all real dynamic and reactive to your actions. Like you're actually support instead of a lone wolf badass like all the other sniper games.

Bobnumerotres posted:

jedi knight 4 and empire at war 2

Empire at War 2 definitely but also another Rogue Squadron. Hell, as long as we're dreaming, give me a Rogue Squadron where you play as the Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Random idea I had this morning that would probably work better as a full-conversion mod than its own game: a Mount and Blade style game set in the Witcher world. I want to lead Skelliger longships on raids against the Nilfgaardians...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

klapman posted:

a game like fantasy life but you can choose your fantasy, like a cyberpunk dystopia, fantasy land, space age, etc and they all have different classes and stuff. at the end all the worlds come together for a battle against one big final boss that requires you to know every skill from every era

the grinder's paradise

:worship:

• Locked thread