Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous
This is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Animal Crossing but Final Fantasy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pokemon Builders

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

My dream game is fire emblem 7 but you recruit all of the characters in reverse order
Now that's a gas!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

a good modern matrix game..about time for someone to cashin on the nostalgia
A game where you play as an Agent and can jump from body to body to chase people would own. Or something akin to Shadow of Mordor but the Matrix. Capture sections of the Matrix, liberate people, and fight off hordes of agents with brawling controls.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frog Act posted:

this but with GTA V open world multiplayer with changing storylines run by DMs ala The Matrix Online
I retract my idea, I don't want any part of this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

tactics advance was good. it's the only game other than KH2 that i 100%
Getting 100 percent in FFTA is nuts, there are so many ways to gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bushido Blade 3 with DLC costumes and micro transactions for weapons and it's a swipe game on iOS
Ehrgeiz: War of Eternal, a phone game in which you collect Ehrgeiz characters and watch them fight in minimally-interactive battles that you win by paying money for better characters.

• Locked thread