Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
an obsidian fallout game w/ the FO4 engine and better shooting mechanics engineered by ID where you do a bunch of small sorties as a merc that all tie together into a larger story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
an SRPG w/ mario RPG style active combat system. preferably a real sequel to FFT, but on a console so i can play it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

tactics advance was good. it's the only game other than KH2 that i 100%

i agree, but i don't have any handhelds, so i couldn't play a new FFT:A.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frog Act posted:

i'd settle for any non garbage fallout game but this is a good idea too

i was thinking something like armored core, where you have a hub that lets you load out your character, level up, select missions, talk to people you've recruited.

then you have a few different highly defined areas that all hold a single main quest sortie, and a handful of side-quests with branching stories and various choices.

instead of constantly playing crap management, you're mostly trying to survive while picking up blueprints for old world tech that you can then build at your home base.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a modern 16 bit JRPG with a good combat system, a massive open world, and that isn't just boring retro-gaming nostalgia bullcrap by an indie studio

• Locked thread