Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i want FromSoftware to remake the 1997 ghost in the shell game. check out this cool video, and imagine it, only today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiaB8eVXaE

after you're through imagining post a similar game remake you would pay money for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i forgot to add to the OP that i would like an HD remake of anything i feel nostalgic about. oh and MediEvil

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

A game where you play as an Agent and can jump from body to body to chase people would own. Or something akin to Shadow of Mordor but the Matrix. Capture sections of the Matrix, liberate people, and fight off hordes of agents with brawling controls.

this but with GTA V open world multiplayer with changing storylines run by DMs ala The Matrix Online

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

an obsidian fallout game w/ the FO4 engine and better shooting mechanics engineered by ID where you do a bunch of small sorties as a merc that all tie together into a larger story

i'd settle for any non garbage fallout game but this is a good idea too

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a Mass Effect game, only instead of the Mass Effect universe, it is set in the Star Trek TNG Universe

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a mass effect only instead of mass effect its star trek and its tng era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

Garry's Mod: Gorkamorka

:eyepop:

• Locked thread