Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

trying to jack off posted:

dungeons and dragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

HORMELCHILI posted:

captain falcon free-roaming game where you hunt bounties and race

Holy shnikeys... A Nintendo Sleeping Dogs woyld loving own!!! (Serious)

Nintendo need to hire Kojima

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

A arcadey racing game that has the sleeping dogs action hijack mechanic, which gives you boost every time you do it a-la the burnout system. and every car is super weak so to win in races everyone has to constantly be jumping into new civilians vehicles and blasting nitrous

Yeah, combine this with the other guy's open world Captain Falcon idea. Nintendo should hire the entire Imp Zone imo

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Hat Thoughts posted:

I remember the PSP game Pursuit Force was kinda advertised like this but I don't think it was any good at all/i never played it

it was good

• Locked thread