Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
There is a blade runner movie coming out with Jared Leto in it and the plot got leaked . I haven't seen the first one but I'm glad they are remaking it faithfully with the original plot intact so I can experience it as a millennial. They even have some shot for shot remakes of scenes from the original

Here's my favorites

Opening scene deckard is in a NEON LIGHTED ALLEYWAY and sees an overturned cleaning drone that can't get back up. He looks knowingly at the camera and shrugs his shoulders in an exaggerated gesture before attempting to right it but failing, before giving up as sad trombones play

Later hes registering for the blade runner forums and hesitates as he has to complete a Captcha. Dramatic music plays and he sweats as he slowly moves the mouse to the box before he's conveniently interrupted by a Twitter update on his smart phone which plays daft punks get lucky in midi format

He's assigned a young brash replicant partner as part of a new initiative and the rookie teaches deckard to loosen up a little and have a laugh while he learns to be one of the best blade runners out there and finally configures his printer settings

The final confrontation with the villainous replicant president ends on a cliffhanger as he looks directly at the viewer in a Mexican standoff with decker and the fatally injured rookie saying "the real replicant...is man" as it cuts to black and a shot rings out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Mozi posted:

"I'm just so tired of all these Blade Runnings"

Ah yes the classic titular line

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Blade Runner "Deckard's Dozen" 13 razor blade pack deal brought to you by Gillette and the hit remake starring Jared Leto's ego

• Locked thread