Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you yes?
No
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Take this test
http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/ei_quiz/

If you are too lazy to take this scientific test to see if you are emotionally intelligent like l was, here are 18 vague things that will help you think you are

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/242881

Are you emotionally intelligent?

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah I didn't take the test either but I'm not a kissless virgin, so that is something. I think.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Relin posted:

i guess i have autism or this test is poo poo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Relin posted:

why is this asian woman so angry :confused:

That's actually disappointment, but we can't all get 20/20 on the emotional intelligence test, and I think that's close enough.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Huge Obamacare Fan posted:

This poo poo is dumb and wrong and designed for overacting theater dorks or sociopaths trying to be people

I didn't take the test either ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

11/20. But at least I wasn't such a sperg I angrily refused to do the test or raged at the result.

jesus man, have some empathy and compassion for those worse off than you.

• Locked thread