Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Barrel Peril is very similar to that Mario Party 2 minigame where you hide in a barrel to avoid getting grabbed by a Chain Chomp and dropped down a pipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Your house is a true matriarchy.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Well that was a love-filled episode.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

*I thought Rochambeau was a game where two men kick each other in the balls as hard as they can and the loser is the one who keels over. Way to keep it G-rated, Nintendo.
*I can't help but read the Bowser and Koopa Kid dialog in the Mooninite voices.
*Don't play the entire Mario Party series together. Divorce will happen around MP5.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Just imagine Bowser's voice as the big one and Koopa Kid's as the small one and it will all make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHc1OQXuquI

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

It's "No TV and No Beer Makes Homer Something Something," come on man.

That was a dick move, but a hilarious dick move.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kudos to Mario Party Advance for including lesser-known characters from Yoshi's Island, like Huffin Puffin and Lantern Ghost. Navel Piranha is also originally from that game. Now if they could bring back Poochy, then we'd be in business.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hey, you managed to get to the Mushroom Condo with minimal turns taken and a net gain in mushrooms. This is nothing you can't handle.

Also please post a pic of Teddy.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

good dog

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

No, it's not you. From the looks of things, Volleybomb really looks that bad. You spend all your time running to the Bob-Omb so the only shots you can make are cupcakes that the computer can easily lob back.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I think I said this before here, but your marriage will start to visibly deteriorate by MP5. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Of course Bowser would give you a useless Gaddget.

• Locked thread