Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gamer With Dignity posted:

My dick is broken. Im a College virgin, and I'm already impotent.

Cucky pizzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Gamer With Dignity posted:

My dick is broken. Im a College virgin, and I'm already impotent.

Me too Cucky Pizzone

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't sign your posts.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Nothing more depressing than hearing bout a goon's broke dick. Guess replying in the thread is more depressing... but eh...

Sorry your dick is broke man. Maybe lose some weight and see if it functions better.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

Carmant posted:

What in the hell. Seriously. What in the hell is happening here? I'm bald, fat, and have signs of aging in my face that wouldn't seem out of place on someone 20 years older. And now I can't even get a semi without being in pain.

if youre going to brag then you should provide evidence

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Moridin920 posted:

lol you rolled all 2s and 3s on the character sheet dog

says the guy who got really really mad in the now-gassed olympic gymnast lady thread

i mean wow dude hahahahahahaha that was a hosed up meltdown

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no you retard, I got mad because they moved it to BYOB whose mods went 'this is a gross thread' and proceeded to probate/ban numerous GBS posters who posted in it even if those posts were weeks old because lol

which i felt like (and i still feel like) is some retarded fuckery on the part of the admins/mods

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Moridin920 posted:

no you retard, I got mad because they moved it to BYOB whose mods went 'this is a gross thread' and proceeded to probate/ban numerous GBS posters who posted in it even if those posts were weeks old because lol

which i felt like (and i still feel like) is some retarded fuckery on the part of the admins/mods

Sorry you are a weird creep.

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
That's okay. Hitler was short, ugly, and had black hair so I'm sure you can also achieve greatness if you find the right people to blame

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

lol you people are the weirdos

buncha loving white knights going 'ooooh people are admiring photos women took of themselves and posted to instagram to be admired bc they are proud of their hard work what CREEPS better whine in QCS until the thread is moved so we can enact JUSTICE'

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Aug 20, 2016

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

How about you guys lay off moridin, he was abused enough by that one fyad mod

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

http://www.netwellness.org/healthtopics/impotence/erectilepain.cfm

OP, go see a doctor already before it falls off.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Let me look at ur benis op
/

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Is that a homestuck avatar? Lol

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tiberius Thyben posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqxRwtnX7Nk

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
As my exceedingly wise second ex-wife said to me, "Maybe you should consider exploring a mono-amorous relationship".

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
death is the answer

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Give yourself over to Christ that guy gently caress's

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Carmant posted:

What in the hell. Seriously. What in the hell is happening here? I'm bald, fat, and have signs of aging in my face that wouldn't seem out of place on someone 20 years older. And now I can't even get a semi without being in pain.
Excess fat screws up estrogen levels and leads to most of the stuff you described.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

a dog from hell posted:

Is that a homestuck avatar? Lol

It's a raccoon stealing a fish :confused:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

why not go for it and split ur shaft in 2 at the peehole so it peels apart like string cheese

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

where are you currently on the spectrum

the philadelphia spectrum

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

basement jihadist posted:

why not go for it and split ur shaft in 2 at the peehole so it peels apart like string cheese

Some manly man needs to really commit and go full blown Cocktopus.

or Cockthulu.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Frankenstyle posted:

or Cockthulu.

this is the only way i would believe ur hardcore like u say, by a penis death in this manner

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Frankenstyle posted:

or Cockthulu.

my grandma used to fry me tiny sausages cut on both sides like this it was delicious

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

grandma was telling you something

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Moridin920 posted:

U Mad Bro :troll:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Whatever you Homestuck nerd :rolleye:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

lol you people are the weirdos

buncha loving white knights going 'ooooh people are admiring photos women took of themselves and posted to instagram to be admired bc they are proud of their hard work what CREEPS better whine in QCS until the thread is moved so we can enact JUSTICE'

drat. Keeping it real. I think if there is a such thing and white and black knights... I would be a brown knight.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm a spear knight, for better reach.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Carmant is this generation's Fiwer.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Haha

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I'm 44 and still waiting for puberty to really set in.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

Carmant is this generation's Fiwer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugoFc79uh8

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I'm the wrong side of 30 and always look like Brad Pitt in that scene from fight club because I live and eat like a human and not an American. No gym membership. Seriously, forget everything you've learned about eating and living.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I don't see it. I see someone making weirdly personal attacks against someone we all know well before he even writes his posts.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

a dog from hell posted:

I don't see it. I see someone making weirdly personal attacks against someone we all know well before he even writes his posts.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Please go back to wherever you came from.

• Locked thread