Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Laziness
Myself (i.e. You)
OP (i.e. Me)
Your mom
My mom
Your pet
OBONGO/OBUMMER
Jerry Springer
View Results

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
How many of you are lazy; or, who do you think is lazy (hell dump)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

i think youre lazy OP for not providing any examples

I have a billion. Why don't you guys provide your own?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

im thin white privilege

I used to be thin and ripped as gently caress. Just found an old pic. Lol

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Wafflz posted:

No Goku in the checkbox poll options but then who would vote Goku as being lazy?

Not sure how to score this.

Gah I wanted to add it but I thought it was too common of an option. Anyways I wanted real answerS

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Chief McHeath posted:

Well I just opted to poop off the side of the couch and pick it up later when it dries a bit so I'd say yeah.

One time I thought I had a fart but it was a poo.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Can't vote in Awful app so yes op

That's lame, someone fix awful app. (Probably everyone involved is too lazy to fix it)

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Mozi posted:

i'm lazy but am slowly realizing that if you do things right the first time and in a timely manner it's a lot, lot less work later on. to really be lazy you have to be efficient

edit: one time i left my sink full and went away for christmas and when i came back there was a variety of life forms of all different colors and shapes, some beautiful like red coral but all very smelly and it's kind of hard to really wash your dishes when your sink is full of moldy dishes

This is all true. When I was a kid I once took a picture of the gorgeous mold growing in a soup bowl, it literally looked like that tooth in the Simpsons "Lisa grows people in her tooth" episode. We still didn't do the dishes.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

im starting my transformation into a high performance motor cycle tire

my pronouns are BRAP BRAP BRAP

Mine are Hurp Durp Videogame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Ein cooler Typ posted:

a lot of people think I'm lazy but actually I'm mentally ill

• Locked thread