Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

They should keep the Garchomp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Let's see... in Emerald I got a shiny Geodude and Tentacool, in Platinum I caught a shiny Silcoon which became Beautifly and a shiny Pichu which became Raichu... in Soul Silver I got a shiny Ursaring and the lake Gyarados of course... then in X I caught a shiny Skiddo early on who was on my first champion team, a shiny Dragonair from a Friend Safari, and recently got a shiny Murkrow from a horde while grabbing some dudes for a Living Dex. And in Alpha Sapphire, got another shiny Geodude from Rock Smash :D

I didn't get jack in Black 2, though.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Zuzie posted:

Have they released a newsletter with the Darkrai code yet?

They're going to do that in September.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/back-in-pitch-black-darkrai-returns-for-a-short-time/

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Zodack posted:

Speaking of hatching shinies I am about 900 hatches into my Masuda+shiny charm attempt and I'm starting to lose my mind

Don't count, just hatch.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

If Exeggcute was made of seeds, it would be called Exseedcute instead. They're eggs

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

boy are my arms tired posted:

what kinda trainer can't even catalog they own pogeymins

He knows them all by heart.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Blaziken386 posted:

Tryin' for a shiny pichu. Easier said than done when the darn thing won't spawn.
Friggin' 5% spawn rates.

Pichu eggs have a 100% chance of being a Pichu... just sayin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

oddium posted:

that's bonkers, gen 1 has a staggering 100% good design rate based off this image i found of literally all and also the only gen 1 monsters

No Bellsprout line? Delete this