Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

My team is looking great. I've got some good type coverage and flexibility all around. I just hope their stats are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

You can't use a male and female meowstic together and it upsets me.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Did someone say Leech Life buff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMxsj48jSU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

When does Smogon update their pokedex for the new gen? I like the quick glance at stats/abilities/moves.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

My first wonder trade and I get a hacked Incineroar. I thought this game wasn't hacked yet because of the save profile changes but I guess it is.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Avalerion posted:

Hacked in what way, does it have it's HA?

Also glad I did not get a new 3ds for this.

Shiny, level 100, and competitive stats/nature. No HA though, but I'm guessing those might not be available and might flag their legitimacy checks.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

TVs Ian posted:

With the QR Code scanning, you can make something that may not normally appear in the game show up once a day. The couple of times I've done it has always been something from an old gen that's not in Alola. Wild Pokemon show up on the bean island once a day too, but I think that's all Alola stuff. Though not necessarily stuff you've caught before.

But the highest number I have in the Alola Pokedex is 299, so there's probably 400-something you'd have to bank/trade/QR scan for.

How does the QR island scan work? Just go to the route it says and walk through grass?

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

This SOS thing is pretty bullshit. Now you can't throw a ball and their buddy will just wear you the gently caress down.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Squats posted:

My Gamestop had leftover Marshadow codes, so I have five (5) free codes to goons who missed their chance at him. Post a picture of a ghost pokemon or any other pokemon appropriate for Dia de los Muertos and I'll send you a code over PMs until I run out.

[x]

I missed the distribution so here's my submission:

My two favorite pokemon, Steelix and Gengar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Doesn't the shiny chance bonus (and all other bonuses) cap at 31 chain though?